Housekeeping Staff - Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Housekeeping Staff - Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Oct 16, 2021
Nov 16, 2021
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
We are seeking Housekeeping Staff to join our growing organization. In this position, Housekeeping Staff will maintain a clean and attractive appearance of the casino and other buildings owned and or operated by the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians in a clean, orderly, and safe manner by performing the following duties according to standard operating procedures and training standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker areas, employee break room (floors, walls, dust), and other assigned work areas.
- Sweep, scrub, and vacuum floors.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dust and polish metalwork, fixtures, furniture, and equipment on all surface areas. Slot machines and electric escalator.
- Empty wastebaskets and empty and clean ashtrays.
- Transport trash and waste to designated disposal area.
- Replenish restroom supplies according to anticipated need and/or schedules.
- Provide soap and paper towels to patrons during peak or busy times when necessary.
- Clean contaminated spills with appropriate cleaning materials and protective equipment.
- Disinfect lavatory, floors, and fixtures after each use.
- Transport small equipment or tools between departments as assigned by supervisor.
- Caution management regarding complaints about misuse of property.
- Communicate job issues appropriately and only based on facts.
- Clean windows and doors.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribe to its guests, vendors, and employees and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Information
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.