Inventory Control Stock - San Manuel Casino
Inventory Control Stock
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jul 09, 2021
Aug 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Under the direction of the Steward Supervisor, the Inventory Control Stock is responsible for accurate and efficient inventory control of all food and beverage products that supply the Food & Beverage (F&B) Department venues. The Inventory Control Stock plays a key role in maintaining and stocking all F&B related inventory at various San Manuel venues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manages delivery of Food & Beverage products from vendors for all venues. Maintains daily accurate & efficient inventory levels of Food & Beverage products & supplies. Monitors products and supplies received to ensure quantity is accurate & quality meets established standards & specifications. Maintains & submits records of all paperwork required by Accounting. Performs transfers daily as an accountability measure. Monitors inventory daily to ensure adequate supplies are on hand at all times to meet projected needs based upon established par levels. Ensures all food & beverages received are rotated, stored and issued in accordance with operational standards FIFO.
2. Offers recommendations of changes to par levels based on changes in inventory usage to ensure adequate supply on hand while minimizing waste. Performs monthly physical Food & Beverage product inventory on last day of every month. Properly dates & insures Food & Beverage products are correctly labeled during receiving. Delivers Food & Beverage products to internal & external customers as required & attains any signatures needed to ensure accountability. Accountable for reporting of safety violations & or of any real/personal property damage (including enterprise facility & structures).
3. Travels to off-site events and various San Manuel venues to ensure offsite product deliveries are executed properly. Reviews catering/banquet event forms/menus, and review menus (as needed) with Chef’s & fills requisitions specific to products needed for food specials. Receives items requested for artists & entourage for weekly entertainment. Reports all corrections and requests changes in Eatec as needs arise. Communicates with Purchasing and/or Culinary management Eatec concerns on any delivery shortages or miss-picks. Attends briefings/meetings & participates in training as required. Restocks Food & Beverage inventory at venues as needed to avoid depletion of product.
4. Checks out keys as needed, for Food & Beverage deliveries off-site. Cleans/preps & organizes all Food & Beverage storage areas as assigned. Receives clean linen and distributes to F&B venues. Collects soiled linen from all venues.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient operation of Department.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
Minimum of six (6) months experience in a storeroom/inventory control operation required.
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word is required.
Experience working with Eatec software preferred.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
A qualified candidate/employee must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the enterprise’s carrier.
Must possess or obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Card within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
It will open the first phase of its $550 million expansion on July 24 including a new high limit room, restaurant and expanded gaming space. A 17-story hotel will open later this year and an events center early next year. The gaming floor will be expanded to more than 6,500 slot machines from 5,000 and 40 more table games will be added, bringing the total number of tables to 135.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!