Email Developer - Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
Hogansburg, New York 13655
Dec 07, 2017
Jan 08, 2018
Type of Position:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Design, test and optimize responsive HTML email templates, including HTML coding, dynamic content insertion
- Execute email campaigns via multiple platforms with varying degrees of content complexity
- Interact with content contributors, identify priorities, gain approvals and deploy content
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to improve email performance related to subject lines, email copy, and CTAs
- Report on email metrics, make recommendations regarding future target lists
- Maintain and document technical processes and procedures, Service Level Agreements, programs and workflows
- Oversee all business processes related to posting email marketing content to our CMS to support sales enablement
- Manage email calendar, optimizing user response and evenly distribute daily/weekly email volume
- Setup and deploy complex programs within our marketing automation platform (automated and single-batch) to engage new prospects and existing customers
- Build and actively manage email send lists
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize future email campaigns
- Works flexible hours including evening, weekends and holidays and is available when necessary. This position requires a minimum of 45 hours per work week
- Will coordinate and assist work needs to meet company and departmental deadlines as required
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience deploying high volume marketing email campaigns in an enterprise, email marketing platform/ ESP such as Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua or similar
- Advanced HTML and CSS coding experience
- Familiarity with building targeted audience segments based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes a plus
- Experience in multivariate testing
- Strong proof reading skills
- Experience in configuration, testing and optimization of multi-touch campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing principles, the creative development and execution process
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Adept at multi-tasking in high paced environment with attention to detail
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. The position exists in a casino work environment where there is occasional exposure of the associate to noise and cigarette smoke from the casino floor.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must obtain and maintain a New York State certification and St. Regis Mohawk Tribal Gaming Class III License which requires a criminal background check to be used solely for employment purposes. Successful candidates for employment must submit to and pass a drug test for illegal substances prior to employment being confirmed. In case of a positive result, the candidate is not eligible for employment with the Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort. Employment will not begin until process is complete.
Our company prides itself on our outstanding customer service, our community, and each of our associates. We are proud to be one of the top employers in all of Northern New York!
Here at the Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort, we offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits, which include; medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, employee discounts, years of service bonuses and much more!
“The Mohawk Gaming Enterprise is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.”
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
873 State Route 37
P.O. Box 670
Akwesasne, NY 13655
Web site: http://www.mohawkcasino.com/
The Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort, owned by the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe, is located in Hogansburg, N.Y. The casino features over 1,500 Vegas style slot machines, a Poker Room and 38 Table Games (which include Blackjack, Craps, Four-Card Poker, Let it Ride, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Spanish 21, Texas Hold Em Bonus, Three Card Poker, Mississippi Stud, and Blackjack Switch).
Food venues include the Native Harvest Buffet, Sticks Restaurant, Rapids Food Court and the Maple Room Steakhouse. The facility also offers a150-room hotel with a swimming pool and full-service Sweetgrass Spa.