Recruiter - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
Dec 06, 2017
Jan 07, 2018
Type of Position:
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Partners with management and supervisors in developing specific plans or initiatives to meet staffing needs.
- Actively partners with hiring managers and supervisors to track candidate status through the interview process.
- Works with various advertising partners to establish an effective advertising strategy in coordination with hiring managers (create advertisements, approve proofs, etc.).
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
- Maintains professional awareness of and adherence to documentation requirements and confidentiality.
- All other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Associates Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a Recruiter in Human Resources.
- Experience interfacing with upper management, peers, and external vendors.
- Must have experience using an online tracking system.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills via telephone or face-to-face.
- Ability to work with a variety of jobs.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work various hours, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record which is acceptable to our insurer.
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must be able to move at least 60 lbs.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features Las Vegas-style Blackjack, live Poker, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.