Director of Food & Beverage - Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Director of Food & Beverage
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
Dec 06, 2017
Jan 07, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates, and oversees special events.
- Identifies marketing opportunities to promote and improve revenue in the Food and Beverage outlets.
- Directs, develops and works effectively with food and beverage leadership teams in all the outlets.
- Establishes and maintains operational unity among all divisions and departments of Food and Beverage.
- Stays current with industry standards on food and beverage quality and presentation.
- Has overall responsibility for food and beverage adherence to quality and safety standards.
- Develops and meets financial goals set forth by annual budget.
- Authorizes expenditures and allocations.
- Develops and maintains customer service standards in all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Responds to, and interacts with customer concerns or issues with their food and beverage experience, or if delegated, approves company response.
- Develops and/or approves operational policies and procedures in the Food and Beverage Department.
- Ensures compliance with established policies regarding labor law, food and beverage preparation, cleanliness, and storage health codes, licensing and certification requirements for Food and Beverage Team Members and the rights and responsibilities of Team Members in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Acts responsibly at all times as a member of the Management Team and representative of CCCH.
- Other duties as required.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- A minimum of ten (10) years of management experience in the full service food & beverage industry, including multiple quality levels including fine dining.
- BS or BA in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts management, and/or other related fields or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a multi-unit, high volume operation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to keep up with fast pace atmosphere and work under pressure.
- Able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Strong organizational, planning, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as budgets, P&L, operating and maintenance procedure manuals.
- Proficiency in English. (Fluency in Spanish desired but not required).
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office products, i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Proven arithmetic and analytical skills.
- Able to sit, walk, or stand for extended periods of time, which may include extended periods of time on the Casino floor.
- Expected to work long hours as needed.
- Expected to work any shifts, including weekends, evenings, holidays, as needed.
- Able to lift and transport up to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds.
- Must attend State, Federal, Tribal, Casino, and Department mandatory training and pass any applicable testing.
Relocation package negotiable.
Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
555 Middle Verde Road
Camp Verde AZ, 86322
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel is a family friendly destination located an hour north of Phoenix on I-17 just south of Sedona in Camp Verde, AZ. It is proudly owned and operated by the Yavapai-Apache Nation. The casino features Las Vegas-style Blackjack, live Poker, 665 slot machines and year-round, world-class entertainment in the Dragonfly Nightclub and the Stargazer Pavilion.
The 6-story hotel tower offers guests 122 luxury suites, king rooms, double-queen rooms, a pool, multi-purpose conference rooms, coffee shop, retail outlet and a 300 space parking garage.
The casino hotel also features a 20-lane bowling center, Kids Quest supervised child care and an arcade. Guests can enjoy fine dining at Storytellers Steakhouse and family dining in Mountain Springs buffet, Johnny Rockets-The Ultimate Hamburger or grab a quick bite at Three Sisters open 24/7.