Sales Manager - Soboba Casino
San Jacinto, California 92581
Nov 30, 2017
Dec 31, 2017
Type of Position:
Responsible for ensuring maximum guest service satisfaction and optimum occupancy during peak and off-seasons by successfully promoting Soboba Casino & Resort as a full service resort destination.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Implement an effective sales and marketing strategy, ensuring maximum guest service and satisfaction and optimum occupancy of hotel and banquet rooms while driving casino floor traffic during peak and off-seasons.
- Respond to sales leads in a timely manner.
- Create, propose and implement group and individual sales packages, as well as negotiates contracts with potential guests.
- Conduct Hotel tours and banquet facility tours and entertains qualified potential clients, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the organization of, and attends, pre-convention meetings for each group with special needs; ensures that all clients are contacted during conventions or special events, and solicited for future business.
- Prospect for new and repeat business, through telemarketing, correspondence personal contact, and attending trade shows and networking events.
- Travel to areas where there is potential business, developing the territory as thoroughly as possible, as requested to do so by management.
- Facilitate the flow of information throughout the Sales Departments, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Generate correspondence, contracts, proposals, reports and other miscellaneous paperwork.
- Ensure a maximum level of service and satisfaction, throughout the Hotel, is achieved and maintained.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with convention meeting planners, to ensure that special needs and requests are met.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Supervise, train, and coach sales team.
- Periodically checks on functions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Establish a good working relationship with the banquet teams.
- Must be 21 years of age, or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Hotel Management from a four year college or university, or two to four years experience in related area.
- One year in Sales, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related area, required.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Soboba Tribal Gaming Commission license.
- Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
23333 Soboba Road
San Jacinto CA, 92581
Soboba Casino is located in the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains, in Southern California. The Casino currently features 2,000 slot machines and 20 Table Games. Food & beverage venues include the Soboba Cafe, the Coffee Kiicha, and AC's Lounge.
Soboba Casino has started the construction of a new gaming, hospitality, conference, and entertainment complex which will feature an 83,500 square foot casino floor with 2,000 slot machines and 24 table games, surrounded by eateries, bars, a sports lounge, and many other indoor and outdoor amenities. The new state of the art hotel will feature 200 rooms and suites.