VIP Concierge - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Nov 30, 2017
Dec 31, 2017
Type of Position:
FUNCTION: The VIP Concierge will act as key point for Relationship Marketing at Live Lofts Hotel; supporting the team in receiving and processing guest accommodations, hotel reservations, tier benefits, and travel arrangements. The VIP Concierge
• CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
• SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
• FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
• FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
• FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Promptly answer telephone calls with appropriate greeting.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking voice.
- Staff the Live Lofts Hotel podium and act as liaison between hotel guests and Relationship Marketing Team.
- Place HMS reservations on behalf of authorizing Relationship Marketing team members.
- Routinely pull and review HMS reporting. Manage the Relationship Marketing hotel block my effectively communicating block availability to RM Team and coordinating needs with Live Lofts front desk staff.
- Complete assigned telemarketing tasks, including confirmation of guest arrivals, daily
- Provide administrative support to Relationship Marketing Team; assist with the booking and processing of guest accommodations, hotel reservations, tier benefits and travel arrangements.
- Regular guest communication via in person, phone, text, email and letter contact: answer inquiries, manage customer service needs, ensure resolutions to all concerns and exceed experience expectations/
- Develop and maintain relationships with valued gaming guests and market our gaming product to new potential high-limit guests.
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation
- All room types, numbers, layout, décor, appointments and locations
- All room rates, special packages and promotions
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures
- Room availability status for any given day
- Scheduled daily group activities
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures to include front and back of house operations.
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings; using correct greeting and telephone etiquette
- Promote positive guest relations for information in a congenial manner
- Process all guest check-ins and check-outs according to established hotel requirements:
- Settle guest accounts following accounting procedures
- Assist with of End of day procedure
- Follow the End of Day/Night Audit Checklist.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess initiative, as demonstrated through ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work
- Must demonstrate well developed inter-personal skills.
- Should have an ability to set and achieve high standards of performance. Ability to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints.
- Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to express ideas or make recommendations concerning job related issues; learn specific job duties and complete detailed work assignments; maintain knowledge of basic concepts and techniques.
- Ability to perform the manipulation of numbers and basic math calculations.
- Ability to prepare and deliver formal presentations before public and private concerns.
- Ability to perceive quality of work, read material, and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests, clients or staff.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach for specific objects at short distances in local working area.
- Ability to perceive depth and distance.
- Ability to perceive emergency or distress signals.
- Ability to perform job tasks and remain vigilant in the event of an emergency.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in related function.
- Hospitality, touring or travel agency experience is preferred.
- College degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/