Slot Manager - Northwest Casino
Nov 29, 2017
Dec 30, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
- Oversees the activities of the Slot Department.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives for the Slot Department.
- Develops and implements floor design/layout.
- Ensures compliance to Tribal, Local/State, Federal, and NIGC regulations.
- Develops and reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecasts data to determine departmental progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Hires and develops staff in the areas of customer service, hospitality and policies and procedures.
- Selects, hires, trains, evaluates, terminates, and recommends salary increases assistant managers and supervisors.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Must possess experience working on the casino floor in the area of slot operations.
- Prefer at least three years of casino management experience.
- Has excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a background investigation.
Benefits Package Includes
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Personal Emergency Leave
- Paid Vacation Package
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental insurance
This listing is placed by a Company that wishes to remain confidential. Therefore, no further Employer information can be provided in this job posting.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button above (if you have an online resume posted with Casino Careers).
If you do not have an online resume posted with Casino Careers, you may post a resume now, or you can email this Employer using the Email Employer button.