Casino Manager - Cardroom - Larry Flynt's Hustler Casino
Casino Manager - Cardroom
Larry Flynt's Hustler Casino
Gardena, California 90247
Nov 28, 2017
Dec 29, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Hustler Casino offers a full-service gaming experience that compares to the finest hospitality establishments. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility offers classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold ’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. Our facility is open all year round and we have a 24/7 operation. We have long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
The Casino Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Hustler Casino, including the gaming operations and staff management ensuring full compliance with internal controls and external standards. Reporting to the General Manager, the position is responsible for setting the highest level of customer service standards and fostering a welcoming environment for all guests and visitors to enjoy a relaxing and entertaining experience.
If you're seeking a challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to consider joining us. At Hustler Casino, you will be working with a talented and supportive team in a high performing culture where you can develop and grow your career within the gaming industry.
- Direct and manage all activities within the casino operations
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team ensuring operational strategies meet daily and long-term objectives
- Prepare budgets and be responsible for financial results
- Accurately collect and assess game performance data from all gaming areas
- Provide ongoing financial analysis and make data driven operational decisions
- Participate in creating/implementing marketing strategies
- Ensure all gaming policies and procedures are in accordance with internal control standards as well as State and Federal regulations
- Oversee gaming operational procedures to protect against business fraud and ensure integrity of gaming operations
- Knowledgeable in player ratings and tracking systems
- Ensure team members adhere to quality customer service standards
- Responsible for evaluating staffing levels, performance management and training
- Responsible for the overall ambiance of the casino floor
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- 10 years of successful senior management experience in casino operations at a Director level or above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to present financial summaries of casino operations
- Strong project management skills
- Effective problem solving skills to address complex operational and interpersonal problems
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with supervisors, subordinates and the general public
- Work well under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Flexible and available to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a business related field preferred.
Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino
1000 West Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena CA, 90247
Web Site: http://www.hustlercasino.com
The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in more than 80 classic card games comprised of 50 poker tables, and over 30 table games including Black Jack and Texas Hold ’em, as well as California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.