Field Technician II - Scientific Games
Field Technician II
Checotah, Oklahoma 74426
Nov 28, 2017
Dec 29, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures that tools and equipment are kept in proper, safe, and working condition
• Returns completed paperwork for processing in a timely manner
• Provides high quality service to customers
• Troubleshoots problem down to the component level using internal diagnostic tests, options, and functional testing with coins
• Visits clients and performs gaming maintenance
• Performs basic repair and preventative maintenance on assembly level components
• Trains less experienced technicians on use of troubleshooting techniques
• Stays abreast of the latest technology and is able to install updates
• Replaces faulty components when authorized by the customer
• Verifies property specifications so game options and parameters can be set accordingly
• Reviews customer issues with management and tech support
• Ensures customers are satisfied with Scientific Games equipment
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
High school diploma or its equivalent
Two or more years of experience in the assembly, testing, or repair of electronic devices
• Valid driver’s license for the state in which you are based
• Valid gaming card (or ability to obtain one)
• Basic mechanical assembly skills
• Basic knowledge of electricity, electronics, and mechanics of gaming type devices
• Ability to read and understand schematics and service manuals
• Strong customer service
• Desire to lead and help others
• Problem solving skills
• Pleasant personality, especially towards customers
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Work Conditions: The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
6650 El Camino Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Beginning with the breakthrough technology that launched the world’s very first secure instant lottery game in 1974, the company has continued to advance the games, technology, programs, marketing research and security that have been a driving force behind the success of more than 300 customers on six continents over the last 40 years.
The world’s top-performing lotteries and gaming organizations partner with Scientific Games for game content, technology, customized programs and managed services that engage today’s players in new and exciting ways, provide solutions for both traditional and interactive channels – and ultimately, increase revenues.
After revolutionizing lottery sales and marketing around the globe, Scientific Games continues to innovate with patented gaming technology and research-driven programs delivered to customers with the highest level of security, integrity and ethical standards. The company is committed to worldwide responsible gaming principles and has received international certifications for environmental sustainability.
Scientific Games serves customers from advanced-technology manufacturing and operational facilities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, with additional facilities located throughout the U.S. and around the world based on customer requirements.