Food & Beverage Supervisor - Pala Casino Spa and Resort
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Pala Casino Spa and Resort
Pala, California 92059
Nov 27, 2017
Dec 28, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Manage dining room floor.
- Line check – taste all food products checking for quality and that the products meet Pala Casino established standards.
- Office work – complete paperwork, daily reports, menu analysis, cost analysis and ordering products from computer.
- Manage staff – including scheduling, employee counseling, PTO, etc.
- Training all employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Three years experience in a high volume Food and Beverage facility.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in all reporting positions.
- Should read, write, speak and understand English.
35008 Pala Temecula Road
Pala, CA 92059
Fax: (760) 510-2153
Pala Casino Resort and Spa is "California's First Real Casino."
Come work, live and play in beautiful Southern California. Pala is located in scenic Northern San Diego County and close to California’s beautiful coastline.
Pala Casino Spa and Resort features 507 hotel rooms including 82 suites, an award winning 10,000 square foot spa, over 2000 slot machines, 87 table games, state of the art poker room, as well as two lounges, a 2000 seat outdoor theater and 4 entertainment venues with live nightly entertainment. We also have 10 outstanding restaurants.
Pala Casino Spa and Resort offers an exciting work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k) plan. Team Members receive free uniforms and enjoy one free meal per shift in our beautiful cafeteria style Team Member dining room, The Pride Cafe.