Marketing Database Specialist - Mid Atlantic Casino
Marketing Database Specialist
Mid Atlantic Casino
Nov 27, 2017
Dec 28, 2017
Type of Position:
The Database Specialist is responsible for scheduling and managing all aspects related to tracking and reporting of direct marketing, promotions, player development, special events, and creating financial or statistical reports. The Database Specialist develops forecasts of all casino, patron and campaign management systems based on Marketing analysis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create and track results of all Marketing offers and responses set up in patron and campaign management systems.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work with web manager to manage data integration between on and offline software programs.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis.
- Provide internal support to all database users, including training, troubleshooting, and coding.
- Create custom reports.
- Read technical journals and/or manuals, attends vendor seminars, and takes advantage of appropriate professional development opportunities to learn about new database marketing techniques.
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of many computer programs and programming languages.
- Carry out daily campaign processes, including start-to-finish scope.
- Schedule and coordinate text and creative content.
- Analyze campaign for key metrics.
The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the Management Team.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) is preferred or a combination of some college and appropriate casino industry experience.
- Skilled in research, audit and logic
- Three (3) years of compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and internal control requirements.
- Able to perform advanced functions in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, especially Access) and SQL.
- Able to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and literate in English.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays to complete projects
- Must be proficient in Casino Management and Player Tracking Systems.
- Licensing through state regulatory agency.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
- Able to maneuver the entire property with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Able to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, and kneel when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
This listing is placed by a Company that wishes to remain confidential. Therefore, no further Employer information can be provided in this job posting.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button above (if you have an online resume posted with Casino Careers).
If you do not have an online resume posted with Casino Careers, you may post a resume now, or you can email this Employer using the Email Employer button.