Gaming Technician (Slots) - Red Hawk Casino
Gaming Technician (Slots)
Red Hawk Casino
Placerville, California 95667
Nov 27, 2017
Dec 28, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
- Handles floor repair and proper preventative maintenance of all slot machines, including cleaning machines, overhauls, etc.
- Handles the repair, overhaul, and proper preventative maintenance of all electrical and mechanical slot machines in accordance with gaming regulations.
- Handles the initial set-up and checkout of new slot machines.
- Assists the Gaming Technician Supervisor in the breakdown, relocation and reset up of relocated machines and stands.
- Assists floor people in verifying jackpots and fills as needed when system is down (manual mode).
- Assists in ensuring machine integrity when jackpots occur and at other times requested by Operations management.
- Maintains current knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and regulations, as well as property internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Brings disputes and unusual guest activities to the attention of the shift manager.
- Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Electronics degree preferred.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
1 Red Hawk Parkway
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone: (530) 672-5367
Red Hawk Casino offers over 2,500 exciting slots with progressive jackpots, over 70 table games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Poker, Three Card Poker, Let it Ride and Pai Gow.
Dining options include Henry's Steakhouse, Pearl Asian Cuisine, the Koto Grill, the Waterfall Buffet, & the Burger Spot. There are also three cocktail lounges, retail outlets, and childcare facilities.
Red Hawk Casino is owned by the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians. The successful candidate will be employed by the Tribe.