Casino Host - Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Ocean Shores, Washington 98569
Nov 24, 2017
Feb 25, 2018
Type of Position:
- Provide and delivery excellent customer service for all internal and external customers at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of Quinault Beach Resort and Casino. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with guests by equal utilization of professionalism, personality, diligence and consistency.
- Seek new and targeted players to inform them of the benefits of all player development programs.
- Maintain high levels of guest service, professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in all communication to and about guests.
- Be responsible for flawlessly booking all guest trip accommodations i.e. special events reservations, restaurant reservation, shows, hotel, transfportation, special amenities, etc.
- Leverage property amenities/marketing programs to targeted players to drive loyalty and annual revenue.
- Sell and promote to guests all pertinent offers, property amenities, special events and promotions that may result in a visit to the property.
- Ensure proactive and ongoing communications with target guests through outbound phone, face to face meetings, emails and letters.
- Track and monitor guest feedback and participation on an on-going basis to determine program effectiveness.
- Maintain or exceed sales goals, coordinate complimentary amenities, socialize with assigned guests at events on and off property and arrange special requests using established criteria.
- Assist in the creation of on and off property player development events.
- Works with existing customers to increase trip frequency and develop more profitable patrons.
- Continuously serves as a customer listening post, ensuring that all customer feedback is properly recorded and forwarded to the appropriate manager to ensure that all service and marketing programs are functioning as designed.
- Protect the assets of Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
- Attend and complete additional training as necessary to perform the job.
- Adhere to all Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Policies and Procedures and Department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma and/or GED required.
- One (1) year Casino Host experience OR one (1) year of successful completion of the QBRC Casino Host Trainee position.
- One (1) year of experience with Casino Marketplace or similar casino tracking software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software Programs.
- Current casino player list of at least 50 people.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relations with a customer database.
- Detail oriented with the ability to make analytical return on investement (ROI) decisions based on customer gaming activity.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, deductively reason and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical, written and/or diagram form and assimilate abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees. Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines as required.
- Constant attention to detail.
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Marketing preferred.
- Complete understanding of brand positioning and loyalty, database research, strategic new market development, and marketing segmentation techniques.
- 2-3 years casino host experience at medium to large casino property with resort destination amenities.
- Current casino player list of 100 or more people at or above $500 ADT.
- Multiple casino property experience.
- Tribal Gaming experience.
- Asian or Asian Background with Chinese Language skills.
The Quinault Beach Resort & Casino is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, and disability, marital or veteran status. We do observe Native American preference on all employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer by choice.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on and complete our online to be considered.
Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
78 State Route 115
PO BOX 2107
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Quinault Beach Resort & Casino is located on the beach at Ocean Shores, in Washington State, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands. The 159-room Hotel offers majestic ocean views and nine fully appointed suites, which are ideal for executive meetings and large gatherings.
Guests can relax in a full service spa, which offers massage therapies and body wrap treatments, work off the day's stress in an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, or fully equipped exercise facility, or dine in any of the facility's three restaurants—Emily's Oceanfront Restaurant, the Sidewalk Bistro, and the Ocean Lounge.
The Las Vegas-style casino offers a variety of table games that include 5 Blackjack tables, Craps, Roulette, Texas Hold'em Bonus, Fortune Pai Gow, 3-Card Poker, and Spanish 21, as well approximately 700 electronic games, and Poker.