Warehouse Receiver - Isle Casino Cape Girardeau
Isle Casino Cape Girardeau
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Nov 24, 2017
Dec 25, 2017
Type of Position:
The Warehouse Receiver is responsible for providing superior service to both internal and external guests. The Warehouse Receiver is also responsible for accurately receiving goods, stocking and issuing warehouse supplies and making deliveries.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
- Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
- Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Friendly – Use customer courtesy skills of Company sponsored programs to provide superior guest service.
- Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Fantastic Value – Effectively manage and ensure an optimum value proposition for our patrons.
- Interact with all guests and team members to positively influence the guest and team member experience. Demonstrate resiliency when faced with difficult situations under all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow team members.
- Checking in deliveries based on receiving paperwork, making sure products meet high quality standards.
- Delivering supplies to designated locations.
- Operating, loading and unloading warehouse truck.
- Required to operate warehouse fork lift.
- Stocking warehouse inventory in proper locations.
- Assisting with inventory control by following SOP’s.
- Preparing boxes for outgoing shipments.
- Adhere to regulatory, departmental and Company policies in an ethical manner and require others to do the same.
- Handle routine customer complaints and incidents, and exhibit the appropriate discretion to define situations requiring the attention of supervisory personnel. Seek to resolve all situations in a manner that maintains positive guest relationships.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as required by business operations, including nights, weekends and holidays; shifts may change based on business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to use all equipment associated with the position such as carts, dollies, fork lift, pallet jack, company vehicle, computer keyboard and telephone.
- Must be able to sit and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to read and understand simple instructions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external guests and all levels of employees.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to variable temperatures, auto fumes, smoke and bright flashing lights, very loud noise level s and may be required outside in all seasons.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Prior warehouse/receiving experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Level 2 Missouri Gaming License.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification relating to the position.
- Must complete all required company training.
Isle Casino Cape Girardeau
777 N. Main St.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Isle Casino Cape Girardeau is located in Southeast Missouri on the banks of the mighty Mississippi river approximately 90 minutes from St. Louis.
The casino has 1,000 slot machines, 29 table games (including a 7 table poker room) and five food / beverage outlets including Farradday’s Steak House and our signature Farmer’s Pick Buffet.
The Cape Girardeau area is noted for having a unique combination amenities found in the city, coupled with a small town friendly atmosphere. Cape is located in Missouri’s “Heartland” and touts safe streets, excellent school systems, a low cost of living, many parks and outdoor recreational opportunities, along with great shopping, dining, and lodging. The city of Cape Girardeau is also home to two major regional hospitals and Southeast Missouri State University which is ranked as one of the fastest growing and most affordable University in the state.
Join us, as we add to the growth of this wonderful and scenic part of the country that noted sources rank as one of the top 20 places in America to live.
Get your career on the winning track with the most exciting new gaming property in the nation located in Cape Girardeau, MO.……”where the river turns a thousand tales”….
Eldorado Resorts, Inc., the parent company, owns and operates nineteen properties in ten states, including Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 20,000 slot machines and VLTs, more than 550 table games and over 6,500 hotel rooms.