Slot Technical Manager - Sandia Resort & Casino
Slot Technical Manager
Sandia Resort & Casino
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Nov 21, 2017
Jan 30, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Under limited supervision, directs all aspects of the Slot Technical Operations. Manages all machine moves, preventive maintenance programs to ensure maximum operations.
Reports to the Director of Slot Operations.
Supervises personnel as assigned.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs and general operating condition of slot machines and electronic boards.
- Monitor slot tracking system, machine software, and slot maintenance records to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Supervise and train all slot employees
- Responsible for following internal control procedures as they apply to department
- Responsible for preventative maintenance program and logs.
- Tracks slot machines and parts inventory.
- Monitor training required for all slot employees
- Order slot machine parts.
- Ensures employee Performance Appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Project management for slot machine conversions, moves, installations and removals.
- Create and maintain Slot Tech Schedule based on key business indicators.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to supervise coordinates directs and assigns work.
- Ability to make judgments and decisions regarding customer and employee complaints.
- Ability to implement and administer disciplinary procedures.
- Ability to analyze and develop time lines, project resources, monitor and evaluate results.
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively with the general public and casino staff.
- Ability to write reports and maintain slot files and employee schedules.
- Ability to develop and implement training needs for employees and Tribal members.
- Ability to read and analyze statistical slot reports and make recommendations to continually improve slot floor revenue performance.
- Knowledge of Casino operations, Tribal, federal and state reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of all slot and gaming equipment.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical documents and manuals.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and levels of stress.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Two (2) year Technical Certification from an accredited facility and five (5) years’ experience in a technical position within a slot department including six (6) months supervisory experience. Five (5) years of experience in a technical position within a slot department including two (2) years supervisory experience may substitute for the required education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted New Mexico Driver’s License.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Gaming License.
- Will require a post-offer, pre-employment and random drug screening.
Please click on the Apply Now button to be directed to our Company Online Application which must be completed to be considered for this position.
Sandia Resort & Casino
Human Resources Dept.
30 Rainbow Rd., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Sandia Resort & Casino is situated on the Northeast corner of I-25 and Tramway Road in Albuquerque.
The casino offers 140,000 square feet of your favorite games, including more than 2,100 slots, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride, the state's largest non-smoking Poker room, Bingo and live Keno.