Count Team Member - Churchill Downs Inc.
Count Team Member
Churchill Downs Inc.
Miami, Florida 33056
Nov 21, 2017
Dec 22, 2017
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Count Team Member functions as a member of the Drop Crew, Drop Box Openers, Currency Counter Operator and Recorder. Working at a very rapid pace, the Count Team Member is responsible for emptying slot machines containing un-audited BVA cans and transporting to the Count Room for counting. The Count Team Member will work in a close proximity environment, counting contents of BVAs’.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adheres to company count policies and procedures and various state gaming regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for collecting Slot drop boxes from slot machines drop boxes.
- Safeguarding un-audited assets in storage carts.
- Obtain Slot drop boxes from storage carts, open and empty un-audited money out of all boxes.
- Responsible for running money through the currency counter for count.
- Records cash and paperwork activity on the drop count sheets.
- Verifies each shift’s bundles and strapped currency on scope basis.
- Keying in information into the computer.
- Cleaning up of the count room area.
- Conduct self always in a manner that reflects positively on property and encourages others to do the same.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Maintaining a professional working relationship among all personnel.
- Must have a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Ability to work in close proximity with co-workers
- Ability to work at a very rapid pace
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during shift.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assume overall responsibility relative to the performance of the count room.
- A high school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Prefer experience or gaming back-ground, but will consider training a qualified candidate.
- Valid gaming license.
600 North Hurstbourne Parkway
Louisville, KY 40222
About Churchill Downs Incorporated
Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) (NASDAQ: CHDN), headquartered in Louisville, KY, owns and operates the world-renowned Churchill Downs Racetrack, home of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, as well as racetrack and casino operations in Miami Gardens, FL; racetrack, casino and video poker operations in New Orleans, LA; racetrack operations in Arlington Heights, IL; a casino resort in Greenville, MS.; a casino hotel in Vicksburg, MS; a casino in Oxford, Maine; and a 50 percent owned joint venture, Miami Valley Gaming and Racing LLC, in Lebanon, OH.
CDI also owns Big Fish Games, Inc., one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of casual games; the country's premier online wagering company, TwinSpires.com; the totalisator company, United Tote; Bluff Media, an Atlanta-based multimedia poker company; and a collection of racing-related telecommunications and data companies.
Additional information for Churchill Downs Incorporated can be found at: http://www.churchilldownsincorporated.com/.