Hotel Assistant General Manager - Live! Lofts - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hotel Assistant General Manager - Live! Lofts
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Mar 06, 2018
Apr 06, 2018
Type of Position:
The Hotel Assistant General Manager responsibilities include:
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
SCOPE AND MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Live! Lofts Hotel Assistant General Manager is responsible for the overall leadership and management of Live! Lofts and for delivering a Fun, Friendly, and Comfortable experience for all Team Members and Guests. Reports to Hotel General Manager – Live! Lofts.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support strategic vision, develop and implement operational and service strategies that lead Live! Lofts to become and remain the market leader in the area in occupancy, rate, and guest satisfaction scores.
- Supports the staff in developing strategies to accomplish objectives approved by ownership and oversees implementation in partnership with Live! Casino & Hotel leadership teams.
- Supports the day to day operations of the Live! Lofts staff; Front Office (Front Desk and Bell/Door), Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Facilities.
- Liaises with the Finance Division to ensure adherence to Live! Casino & Hotel policies and the timely processing of invoices and account reconciliations.
- Contributes to the preparation of short-term and long-term business plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives, with operational assistance from all functional areas.
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically.
- Supports the revenue optimization strategy to yield maximum financial results for the company.
- Enforces and monitors Learning & Development endeavors to deliver 3-4 star rated service to guests.
- Ensures that expectations of all direct reports are clearly defined and understood.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive office.
- Ability to maintain visual attention and sustained mental concentration for significant periods of time.
- High ability to create innovative strategic plans that are guest service oriented.
- High ability to analyze and interpret marketing research and financial data.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under constant time pressures.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five to ten years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience at a 4 or 5 star rated Hotel is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Commission.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/