Senior Relationship Marketing Manager - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Senior Relationship Marketing Manager
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Nov 17, 2017
Jan 31, 2018
Type of Position:
The Senior Relationship Marketing Manager is responsible for the customer service and retention of VIP players, and all guests to Maryland Live Casinos increasing and managing rated players and assuring that guests have a quality gaming experience.
Manages processes to ensure repeat visits. Will also be responsible for management and performance of Relationship Marketing Manager, Relationship Marketing Host and VIP Concierge.
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. Steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
- Grows actual revenues annually, consistent with property plan, and cross property goals.
- Actively develops and maintains guest loyalty and incremental visitation through personal contact such as telephone contact, on-property hosting, off-property entertaining, telemarketing, direct mail, and email using available services and promotional opportunities.
- Manages constant contact and communications with VIP players through telemarketing and letter writing about services available, promotional opportunities, special events, and resolve customer complaints, etc. to assure customer retention and repeat business.
- Work special events servicing VIP players. Monitor and adjust performance to local competition.
- Ensures a quality gaming experience through personal services and meeting the needs of the VIP Player.
- Review VIP activities and promotional status with Director/Vice President of Relationship Marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Ability to analyze and interpret players’ needs and the results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Knowledge of Player Tracking System, AS400, Microsoft Word and E.D.T systems.
- Knowledge of all gaming regulations. Ability to recognize problem gaming signs and deal with them appropriately.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- 50% Walking , 50% Standing.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in casino marketing, sales, and/or related field.
- Two years experience with direct supervision on personnel and processes.
- 4 year degree in a related field of equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/