Regional Operations Manager - Cash Magic Casinos
Regional Operations Manager
Cash Magic Casinos
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Nov 16, 2017
Dec 17, 2017
Type of Position:
General Summary of Job Duties
Directs, administers and coordinates the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by the Director of Operations and Vice President of Southern Operations.
Ensures that the truck stop locations in their region operate efficiently and profitably by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Guides and directs management in the development and promotion of the truck stop operations.
- Directs the preparation of short term and long range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Maintains a sound plan of organization establishing policies and preparing budgets to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Develops and installs procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow. Establishes operating policies consistent with the policies and objectives of the organization and ensures their execution.
- Evaluates the result of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to VP of Louisiana Operations.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all support staff are defined and understood.
- Ensures that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and Louisiana Gaming laws.
- Management Responsibilities: Manages General Managers at each truck stop location who supervise employees in all departments in truck stop operations. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Manages other regional support staff such as Facilities Manager, Store Field Representatives, Technician Manager, and Technicians.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.General Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Manage staff effectively with timely reviews and address performance issues.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Involve managers and employees in business development decisions and cost savings initiatives.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Four year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or govern present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. mental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Basic PC skills and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Identification that establishes identity.
- Identification that establishes the right to work in the United States.
- Key license issued by the Louisiana State Police Department.
- Computer, phone, fax and 10 key calculator
Relocation Package Negotiable
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Jacobs Entertainment, Inc.
111 Energy Pkwy.
Lafayette, LA 70508
To apply for a position with Cash Magic, click "Apply Now", fill out our application, and send it along with your resume' to:
Secure Fax: (225) 208-1458
Cash Magic Casinos (Louisiana) is a full Truckstop with Convenience Stores, Grills, and Casino's throughout Louisiana. We currently have 23 properties including a Corporate Office. Average active employee totals are 650-700 employees. We offer an excellent benefit package, paid holidays, vacation, 401K, etc.
Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. is a corporation focused on enhancing the entertainment experience for guests throughout the country. The Company develops, owns and operates gamin and pari-mutuel wagering facilities throughout the United States, with properties located in Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada and Virginia.