Travel Center Manager - Golden Acorn Casino
Travel Center Manager
Golden Acorn Casino
Campo, California 91906
Nov 14, 2017
Dec 15, 2017
Type of Position:
- Supervises Shift Supervisors in the interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, promoting, disciplining and terminating Employees, as needed.
- Provides customer-service-related assistance in the Travel Center, such as assisting customers with selection and/or purchase, handling exchanges, redeeming complimentaries, and giving directions to various areas of the property.
- Familiar with fuel methods of advertisement or promotions to drive sales to include competitive pricing techniques.
- Oversees and assists with monthly inventory of merchandise in conjunction with Finance Dept.
- Ensure Inventory is accurate and displayed to its’ best advantage.
- Utilizing effective communication skills, creatively resolves guest & employee problems in the Travel Center.
- Responds to special requests of customers, as well as customer complaints and inquiries in a calm, prompt, courteous manner.
- Ensures a maximum level of customer service and satisfaction in the Travel Center is achieved.
- Facilitates the flow of information, by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled departmental meetings with all Travel Center Cashiers
- Along with the GM and or Controller, meets with prospective vendors as deemed necessary, and makes recommendations to Management as to variety of merchandise stocked and displayed.
- Ordering and inventory of Gas & Diesel in order to set appropriate pricing.
- Ensures Product levels are maintained and orders accordingly.
- Provides accurate and timely financial information to Finance dept.
- Responsible for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma/GED required; Associate Degree preferred; four to six years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Three to five years retail experience required, with progressive supervisory/managerial experience. Must be able to obtain/maintain Campo Gaming License.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Employees of company.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The Employee is also regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The Employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Broad Benefits Package - Health, Dental, Vision, EAP, Education Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Legal, 401K, Employee Training, Employee Discount, Reward Program, Pet Insurance, etc.
Basic Benefits activated after 30 days of service on the first of the month.
Relocation Assistance - Available
Salary: $ DOE
Golden Acorn Casino
1800 Golden Acorn Way
Campo CA, 91906
Golden Acorn Casino located in Campo, CA, 60 minutes east of San Diego, CA. or 45 minutes west of El Centro, CA offers Video Poker, Video Keno and Video Slots machines, with over 750 machines to choose from. The casino has Blackjack tables including Double Deck and Six Deck Shoe, as well as Pai-Gow Poker, 3 Card Poker and Let it Ride.
Guests can dine at the Golden Grill Restaurant which offers hearty portions of your favorite appetizers, salads, soups, sandwiches, dinner entrees and much more. Enjoy pizza, hot dogs and more at the Del Oro Deli, located right by the full service cocktail bar.
The Golden Acorn Quick Mart and Travel Center offers all gasoline grade fuels, diesel and a wide variety of food, snacks and beverages to gamers, travelers and truckers alike.