Experienced Table Games Dealer - Resorts World Catskills
Experienced Table Games Dealer
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
Mar 13, 2018
Apr 20, 2019
Type of Position:
Full Time, Part Time
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The primary responsibility of the Table Games Dealer is to deal assigned table games while providing a superior gaming experience in a friendly environment.
If interested in this opportunity, please visit RWCatskills.com to view open audition dates and register for an audition.
*Full time and Part time positions available.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Gaming industry experience required
- Must possess at least two (2) of the five (5) core games, one of which must be Blackjack. (core games are; Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles). Must have a minimum of 6 months experience dealing in a Class III Gaming Jurisdiction.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to qualify for, apply for and obtain a New York State Gaming Commission license if required
- 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Click on the Apply Now Button and you will be redirected to this opportunity on our Career Page.
To be considered for this position you must complete our Company Online Application. Or Click Here to be redirected to our Career Page.
Resorts World Catskills
Kiamesha Lake NY, 12751
Resorts World Catskills is beautifully situated in the pristine Catskill Mountains of Sullivan County, a mere 90 miles from New York City. The $1.2 billion, four-season destination resort includes a casino hotel and will also feature an entertainment village and golf course.
Resorts World Catskills offers over 100,000 square feet of gaming action with more than 130 table games, a poker room, and 2,150 of the most cutting-edge slot machines.
Our 18-story all-suite hotel is designed to meet 5-star and 5-diamond standards and features garden villas, two-story and penthouse suites. The resort property includes upscale spa and fitness amenities, 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, two indoor pools, meeting rooms, and event space.
In late 2018, the entertainment village is expected to open and provide additional entertainment, food and accommodations. In spring 2019, a Rees Jones-redesigned 18-hole golf course is anticipated to debut as well.