Promotions Manager - Wind Creek Hospitality
Wind Creek Hospitality
Wetumpka, Alabama 36092
Oct 27, 2017
Jan 27, 2018
Type of Position:
The Manager develops, coordinates, organizes, and ensures successful completion of promotions and in house advertising for their assigned WCH property.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests, especially women, an escape from their ordinary world into our exciting fantasy world of play, chance, and possibility. With this contribution, we give them a feeling of belonging and importance.
Our Enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements and executes promotions (immediate, short and long range) to ensure profit growth and that the properties retain existing customers and acquire new customers.
- Per direction of the VP of Marketing, Property Manager and Marketing Director, responsible for design and execution of instantaneous promotions for the Casinos that drive play, covers, and hotel occupancy (where applicable)
- Develops canned instantaneous promotions with collateral support via all media/communication options that can be implemented immediately. Communicates and works with other departments to determine criteria / standard procedures for instantaneous promotions usage.
- Ensures that promotions are creative, bring energy to the property, and adhere to Tribal Gaming Commission regulations.
- Creates reporting and measurement of promotions to ensure they meet or exceed expectations for play, driving covers, or hotel occupancy (where applicable).
- Maintains an ongoing schedule of promotions as outlined in the property marketing plan.
- Prepare financial pro forma projections of expected profitability for proposed promotions and reviews the results of past promotions and events. Makes recommendations for the feasibility of repeating or modifying those promotions.
- Per direction of the VP of Marketing, Property Manager and Marketing Director, develops theme, format and budget specifications for specific promotions.
- Coordinates and acts as master of ceremonies for promotions and special events related to the casino.
- Coordinates all décor requirements for promotions.
- Determines staffing needs and ensures proper work schedules necessary to implement promotions.
- Ensures public awareness of events.
- Directs, oversees, and assists the Director of Casino Marketing with planning of promotions, entertainment and other marketing projects as assigned.
- Distributes promotional materials throughout casino and local area.
- Completes required paperwork and reporting for contest winners including winners’ releases and IRS 1099 forms.
- Handles special assignments from Director of Casino Marketing
- Communicates all events and information related to the events to operating departments to ensure timely coordination of all promotions and assures that appropriate personnel are equipped to address customer concerns.
- Establishes an effective working relationship with all operating departments.
- Handles special assignments from VP of Marketing and Property Manager.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Related Field AND three (3) years supervisory or management experience in Marketing – required
- OR four (4) years experience in a Management position in Marketing – required
- OR three (3) years experience in a Supervisory position in Marketing with Wind Creek Hospitality – required
- Must have five (5) years experience in a major casino or resort environment (property or organization with revenues larger than $250 million per year) with a proven track record of increase revenues
- Must pass an interview panel regarding appearance, communication skills, guest services skills, and obvious demonstration of a naturally outgoing, friendly, helpful personality and positive attitude (job audition will be required)
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, communication, human relations, and decision-making skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must successfully pass job interview, including a guest service audition
- Exceptional service attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior people skills
- Must have public speaking experience
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency in tackling challenges
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work calmly in difficult, high-pressure and high-stress situations
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
Please click on the Apply Now button and complete our Employment Application to be considered for this opportunity.
Wind Creek Hospitality
5825 Highway 21
Atmore, AL 36502
Wind Creek Hospitality (formerly PCI Gaming) is the hospitality enterprise of the Poarch Band of Creek Indians. The tribe owns three gaming properties in Alabama; Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Creek Casino Montgomery and Wind Creek Casino- Wetumpka. These three properties operate over 3,000 Class II electronic bingo games
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel is a 225,000 square-foot facility with 57,000 square feet of gaming floor and over 1,600 electronic gaming machines. The 160,000 square- foot, 17-story, 236-room hotel offers myrida of resort amenities including 24-hour room service. The facility offers a signature steakhouse, full-service buffet action station and a coffee bar.
Wind Creek Casino Wetumpka, located in Alabama features 85,000 square feet of casino space with more than 2,500 electronic games. A centerpiece of the new casino is a 16,000-gallon shark tank. The property offers an array of dining options, which include an extensive buffet, a fine dining steakhouse, a 24-hour café-style venue as well as a coffee shop. The new 20-story hotel offers 283 rooms and a pool.
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Montgomery, located in Montgomery, AL, features 2,200 games and a High-Limit Room. Gaming, casual dining and ample free parking make it the perfect entertainment destination. Guests can dine at the Q Smokehouse, What to Fry, BB King Blues Club or The Wing Joint.