Casino Host Manager - Resorts World Catskills
Casino Host Manager
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
Nov 27, 2017
Dec 27, 2017
Type of Position:
Under the direction the organization’s Vice President of Casino Marketing, Casino Host Manager is responsible for the direct supervision and oversight of the day to day operations of the Casino Host department.
Knows and ensures adherence to department and company policies, procedures, internal controls and government regulations.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a casino marketing position. Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required.
- Having managed and directly supervised a staff of ten (10) or more is preferred level in a large scale gaming operation with both Slot and Table games offerings.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of player ratings systems and complimentary guidelines consistent with normal industry standards.
- Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment and have the ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate gaming license through to the New York State gaming Commission.
To be considered for this position you must complete our Company Online Application. Or Click Here to be redirected to our Career Page.
Resorts World Catskills
Kiamesha Lake NY, 12751
Beautifully situated in the pristine Catskill Mountains of Sullivan County, a mere 90 miles from New York City, Resorts World Catskills is being built. It is part of a $1.2 billion, four-season destination resort which will include a casino hotel and will also include an entertainment village, golf course and more.
Resorts World Catskills will feature over 100,000 square feet of gaming action with more than 130 table games, a poker room, and 2,150 of the most cutting-edge slot machines. * Our 18-story all-suite hotel is designed to meet 5-star and 5-diamond standards and will also feature garden villas, two-story and penthouse suites. The resort property will also include upscale spa and fitness amenities, 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, two indoor pools, meeting rooms, and event space.
In late 2018, the entertainment village is expected to open and provide additional entertainment, food and accommodations. In spring 2019, a Rees Jones-redesigned 18-hole golf course is anticipated to debut as well.