Hotel Operations Manager - Treasure Island Resort and Casino
Hotel Operations Manager
Treasure Island Resort and Casino
Red Wing, Minnesota 55066
Nov 17, 2017
Dec 17, 2017
Type of Position:
The Hotel Operations Manager provides leadership for Hotel Operations to achieve planned goals for revenue and profit while maintaining standards for guest and team member satisfaction, quality assurance and asset protection. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and coordinate the activities for Hotel Front Desk and Hotel Housekeeping
- Develop policies and procedures designed to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Establish performance standards which define exceptional guest service
- Maintain cleanliness standards and physical condition of the hotel
- Ensure safety and security of team members and guests
- Responsible for inventory, occupancy and average rate and yield management
- Set goals, objectives, room rates, credit policies and annual budget
- Assist Supervisors with daily assignments
- Responsible for implementing, developing and ensuring adherence to comp procedures
- Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently and courteously
- Ensure policies and consistent practices are in place to train, develop, recognize, reward and provide growth opportunities for team members
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- 4-year degree in hotel management or related field and 5 years hotel operations managerial experience in a mid-sized, full-service hotel; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system
- Familiarity with a gaming environment
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows XP
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to follow established dress code policies and practice good personal hygiene
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to serve both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage departmental budget and control labor and expenses
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Ability to manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Compensation Range: $75,000 to $100,000
Strong benefits package including but not limited to Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD Insurances.
Plus a free in-house health clinic and pharmacy.
In addition PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k plan & much much more
PO Box 75
Red Wing, MN 55066
All Applicants Must Complete Our Company Online Application to be Considered.
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is nestled amidst the scenic bluffs of the Mississippi River Valley on the rolling prairies of southeastern Minnesota. It is owned by the Prairie Island Indian Community and is located minutes from the historic river towns of Red Wing and Hastings,
The casino boasts over 2200 slots, 44 table games including Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Hold’em and 3 card Poker, a Poker Room, a 500 room hotel (with an additional 300 rooms under construction), 8 restaurants, 10 cocktail lounges, and over 50,000 square feet of banquet facilities.
Our entertainment center includes a 2,800-seat showroom for headline entertainment.
Another exciting aspect is the Family Fun Center, which allows Treasure Island to be a truly unique family friendly entertainment destination. The center features a 24-lane Brunswick™ Bowling Alley, separate party rooms, snack bar, arcade, and lounge area. A 40,000 square foot Water Park with 2 Water-slides, Lazy River, Zero Entry Pool, Swim-up Bar and 2 whirlpools.
The Island has become the Midwest's tropical getaway, featuring nationally acclaimed entertainment, a marina, Spirit of the Water-- a 120-passenger luxury cruise boat and an RV park.
With over 1,500 Team Members, Treasure Island Resort & Casino is the largest employer in Goodhue County.