Senior Marketing Analytics Manager - Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd
Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd
Burnaby, British Columbia
Nov 21, 2017
Dec 22, 2017
Type of Position:
The Senior Marketing Analytics Manager role calls for an engaged professional with a solid track record and strategic thinking. This position provides data and analytical support to the corporate and property marketing leaders in their planning and implementation of company-wide and site specific marketing initiatives through data collection and analysis to inform decision making.
- Supports business, corporate and property marketing leaders by providing patron, marketing and player development reporting and analysis. Collects, analyzes, and interprets sufficient, competent, relevant, and useful data to provide a sound basis for strategic business decisions.
- Develops customer and offer analysis for senior team. Partners with them to evaluate and draw conclusions and recommend changes from results of all offers, promotions and programs focusing on player behavior changes to achieve maximum profitability.
- Analyzes and suggests action plans regarding marketing and changes in consumer behaviors.
- Helps ensure data integrity from Cognos, BCLC and sites for reporting purposes.
- Develops and reports on market share analysis on a weekly basis. Provides competitive and market insights to the team during weekly operations call.
- Translates business questions into defined analytics projects and ensures timely completion.
- Assists the marketing team with the marketing forecast and compares preliminary results to actuals.
- Oversees the Human Resources issues, performance, safety and recruitment and development needs of the Direct Marketing systems employees. Manages the performance of direct reports including: training, appraising performance, providing positive and corrective feedback, coaching, and administering discipline. Ensures appropriate appraisals and accountabilities are undertaken.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
What You’ll Require
- 3+ years of casino marketing industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Undergraduate degree or diploma with emphasis in marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical skills required, including (but not exclusive to) financial modeling, operation reviews, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques, marketing studies, optimization analytics, etc.
- Experience with CRM systems and Cognos is preferred
- Proven track record for supporting initiatives resulting in significant increase in revenue
- Project management skills
- Dental, family and medical coverage
- RRSP matching and retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Relocation expenses reimbursement (conditions apply)
- Food and beverage discount in our establishments at all locations
- Employee discounts to enjoy with your family and friends!
- Free Parking (in most locations)
Through our GatewayGives program, we offer our time, resources and properties to support local efforts in our communities.
- Partners with local charitable causes and community organizations
- Opportunities for staff to volunteer their time
- Charitable non-profit special events
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Corporate Human Resources” into the subject line.
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.
4331 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC, V5G 1C7
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is the largest and most diversified gaming company in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,100 employees and operates 26 gaming properties with 286 tables, over 9,800 slots, 57 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms.
As the selected service provider in Northern Ontario, Gateway will undertake two new planned builds in North Bay and Kenora. Gateway is undertaking an ambitious growth strategy to dramatically improve the customer experience and attract new customers. This includes the development of proprietary casino and food and beverage brands like Match Eatery & Public House and Atlas Steak + Fish. This year Gateway is celebrating 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!