Assistant Slot Tech Manager - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Assistant Slot Tech Manager
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Sep 06, 2017
Mar 05, 2018
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
The Assistant Slot Technical Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the Technical Operations of the Slot Department.
- Candidate is also responsible for ensuring the operational readiness, material conditioning and regulatory compliance of all VLT/Slot machines.
- Candidate will coordinate the repair of machines, assemblies and support equipment on a daily basis to ensure maximum performance.
- Works with and manages the conversion, replacement, removal and/or adjustment of machines, working close with the OEM technicians and/or a third party contractor as directed by the Maryland State Lottery and/or Gaming Commission. Verifies and maintains consistency in the compliance of state laws, regulations and company internal policies and procedures with regard to the movement and maintenance of slot machines.
CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the budget for the Slot Technical Department.
- Maintaining required documentation of slot moves, maintenance and repair logs, and purchase orders and requisitions for slot machine parts and supplies.
- Manages house technicians as directed by Maryland Live Slot Department and/or coordinates Service Technicians directed by Maryland State Lottery and/or Gaming Commission in the performance of their duties as.
- Responsible for creating/reviewing reports and statistical data for malfunctions or other problems and implementing appropriate maintenance and repair lists.
- Creates processes for investigating standard deviation, variance and other performance errors with slot machines
- Review department’s financial data, operational performance and all other activities with Director of Slot Operations.
- Assists and works with the Slot Operations Managers/Supervisors to ensure maximum game availability and customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to analyze and interpret department needs and results.
- Ability to read, write simple instructions and regulatory documents.
- Knowledge of hand tools and electronic testing devices.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive office under frequent time pressure.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- A 4-year degree in a related field or specific work experience to include:
- Eight (8) to fifteen (15) years’ experience in Slot Technical Management preferred while electronics and maintenance of technical equipment, video game machines or other industry experience is considered.
- Experience with slot accounting and player tracking systems preferred.
- Experience with multiple slot machine manufacturers and models, set up, communications and optioning preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and floor layout preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/