Player Development Specialist - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Player Development Specialist
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Sep 06, 2017
Jan 10, 2018
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
The Telemarketing Specialist is responsible for telemarketing qualified inactive and new casino customers for future casino visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Generates a minimum of 70 calls per day to qualified casino customers. Converts a minimum of 2.5% of all customers called to a future reservation
- Generates attendance for underperforming special events.
- Works in conjunction with Casino Marketing and Marketing Executives to ensure these customers are appropriately accommodated (i.e. accurate room reservations, transportation, etc.).
- Evaluates customers casino activity to determine complimentaries (room, food/beverage, and other).
- Resolves customer disputes and complaints.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides exceptional guest service.
PREVIOUS GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 1 year of casino or marketing experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of telemarketing experience required.
- Excellent customer relation, organizational and computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests, employees and management.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.