Bartender P.J. Clarke's - Tioga Downs Casino & Resort
Bartender P.J. Clarke's
Tioga Downs Casino & Resort
Nichols, New York 13812
Mar 12, 2018
Apr 12, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Bartender is responsible for the beverage service to bar guests and Beverage/Food Servers in an assigned service station ensuring efficient and prompt service for restaurant customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
- Actively supports the company culture of creating a fun and entertaining experience for internal and external guests.
- Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic beverage and/or non-alcoholic beverages to guests according to established recipes and procedures.
- Responsible for mixing and serving beverages in a service station capacity to Beverage/Food Servers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Accurately account for all revenue related to the sale or service of beverage products.
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor and supplies.
- Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Knowledge of the Dram Shop Act and Bartender's responsibilities and rights under it.
- Knowledge of all NYS Lottery, gaming and beverage regulations.
- Participates as a team member with all Beverage Servers, Barbacks, Utilities, Supervisors and any other associates to ensure efficient operational standard.
- All other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two to three years previous experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Tioga Downs Casino Resort
2384 West River Rd.
Nichols NY, 13812
Tioga Downs Casino Resort is located at the gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country in New York. With 950 slot machines, 32 table games, including the World Series of Poker sanctioned Poker Room, it’s a gambler’s retreat.
Add in the best barbecue from around the country at Virgil’s Real Barbecue, fresh food at the County Fair Buffet grown in our garden and on local farms, headline concerts, live music from the best regional bands on the weekends and live racing all summer long and Tioga Downs is a sure bet for fun.
The property features a 161-room hotel, spa, P.J. Clarke’s Restaurant, swimming pools with water slides and 33,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Tioga Downs Casino is the most inviting, entertaining and rewarding experience that the region has to offer. With the excitement of harness racing and the thrills of casino gaming in a friendly and casual atmosphere, this destination is rivaled by none.
Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer