Player Development Executive Host - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Player Development Executive Host
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Apr 27, 2018
Nov 17, 2018
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
Enhance the growth of gaming revenues through the development of a high valued theoretical customer base by building relationships with premium-valued guests. Promote ACCRS/SRC gaming experiences to high-valued players while ensuring highest quality theoretical attendance and maximum ROI. Must have heavy contact list from the Southern California market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist in the development of guest invitation lists for special events conducted by the Agua Caliente Casino and Spa Resort Casino.
- Emphasis in the Latin Market
- Convey Players Club program and qualification requirements to prospective gaming guests.
- Assists the Player Development Manger with business development programs to increase visitation to the Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. .
- Assists the Special Events, Slot Department and/or Table Games Department at the Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa with the operation of gaming tournaments.
- Represent the casino at on and off property events in the capacity of a Player Development Executive Host.
- Identify, initiate, and foster relationships with new and loyal guests that are deemed developmental.
- Enhance growth of gaming revenues by developing high valued theoretical players identified by the Player Development Manager.
- Tracks and prepares reports, for the Player Development Manager, on specific players and/or groups of players.
- Ensure that all guests are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner. Resolve customer complaints and issues effectively while escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Must be knowledgeable of, and be able to explain, games offered by the casino, current marketing promotions and programs.
- Provide complimentaries to casino patrons according to the approved internal controls and approved ACGC Complimentary Matrix.
- Maintain players database and monitor players visits, spending and preferences, to tailor marketing campaigns (including telemarketing, email and personal invites) in an effort to encourage return visits while developing the business.
- Assist Player Development Manger with supervisory duties over Player Development Casino Hosts.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides exceptional guest service.
GAMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in casino event or promotion planning.
- Minimum 3-5 years applicable knowledge of casino games (Slots and Table Games), telemarketing and casino patron sales techniques.
- 1-3 years experience managing casino player credit lines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, be computer literate, have the ability to work with all departments, and have excellent customer relation skills.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to communicate in Spanish
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.