Revenue Management Analyst - Paragon Casino Resort
Revenue Management Analyst
Paragon Casino Resort
Marksville, Louisiana 71351
Dec 04, 2017
Jan 04, 2018
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for the execution of accepted yielding models for the hotel, arena and special event inventories. Maintains appropriate status reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for established business metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for developing competency in Strategic Marketing policies, procedures and processes under moderate supervision.
- Responsible for the execution of accepted yielding models for the hotel, arena and special event inventories.
- Maintains appropriate status reports for tacking key performance indicators (KPIs) for established business metrics.
- Executes processes and models to assist in maximizing the total profitability of Paragon’s room inventory through the manipulation of pricing, availability and market mix based on the competitive environment.
- Responsible for the operation of automation tools (i.e. Rainmaker) and operation of Online Travel Agent (OTA) partnerships.
- Assists in performing displacement analysis of casino/transient guests against the contribution of Group Sales and other event blocks.
- Collects competitive intelligence data for areas of responsibility. Lead a weekly Hotel Yield meting and participates in regular and ad hoc meetings for the purpose of reviewing event and hotel criteria with the Marketing executive team and other key stakeholders.
- Complies with proper controls, manual or automated, that are in place to safeguard information and financial assets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Must possess excellent inter-personal skills with an ability to foster a supportive and enabling team environment. Promotes superior guest service.
- All other duties as assigned.
The requisite qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Hospitality Management, Marketing or a related field. One year of experience as a Financial Analyst or Marketing Analyst. In lieu of a Degree and previously mentioned experience, five years of experience as a Financial or Marketing Analyst may be considered.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of hotel yielding principles and systems; understanding of economic laws of supply and demand; proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL; ability to write and build queries and produce analytical, financial and operational reporting required.
- Must be number-oriented. Experience with LMS or other hotel management system a plus and IGT Patron Management is preferred.
- Drug Testing Screening
- Back ground/credit checks
- Reference checks
Tribal and Indian preference is applicable with Title XX of the Tribal code of the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana.All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and Bonus Program.
Please fax your completed application to 318-240-6616 or scan/email it to: email@example.com
Paragon Casino Resort