Asian Marketing Representative - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Asian Marketing Representative
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Oct 25, 2017
Feb 24, 2018
Type of Position:
The Coordinator will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced, exciting, loud environment.
These Team Members may also be utilized as part of our ongoing street team effort around the Greater Baltimore/DC Area.
CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
- Outgoing, friendly, personable with a positive attitude
- Previous experience and/or strong desire to learn about events, promotions and marketing.
- Computer literate with an aptitude to learn new programs
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Able to stand for several hours
- Must be available varied times & days of the week and may be asked to work on – call for certain events.
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle many tasks at once.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
- Must be bilingual, English and Chinese, Vietnamese and/or Korean language(s)
- Must be able to regularly lift/carry up to 20 lbs.; occasionally lift/carry up to 40 lbs.
This will be up to 29 hours a week position.
Work hours will vary depending on events, drawings, and promotions.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/