Advertising Manager - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Sep 12, 2018
Oct 17, 2018
Type of Position:
Job Description Summary
Actively manage the daily work flow processes between operating and marketing departments with the internal and external advertising agency, to ensure schedules are being met for timely delivery of all advertising, signage and collateral materials.
Provide creative and administrative support to internal operational partners as related to advertising objectives and ensure clear communication of ideas and timelines to meet those objectives within the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(other duties may be assigned)
- Manage projects through the department workflow based on direction from the Director of Advertising for the development of approved promotions and operating projects which support company revenue goals through all advertising channels.
- Work in collaboration with internal advertising agency to establish timelines that ensure execution of deadlines for all marketing collateral, signage and advertising. Communicate those project details to operating partner.
- Communicate project scope to coordinators and review all work orders and/or creative briefs.
- Ensure that advertising coordinators are accurate in communication through detailed work orders, project status changes and vendor notifications for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for obtaining all legal clearance for contracts, advertising copy, trademarks etc
- Maintain accuracy of the company website and proactive manage changes in content.
- Collaborate with Media Relations staff to develop synergistic opportunities in support of marketing and advertising objectives.
- Disseminate information in a timely manner regarding marketing promotions and events to internal and external agencies.
- Work with internal advertising agency to plan, budget, coordinate and execute all photo-shoots and obtain all gaming/media approvals.
- Ensures all on/off-property signage is delivered on time and in good working condition at all times; both printed and digital forms.
- Ensures the proper usage of the company logo and ensuring that the property positioning is accurate for all marketing activity.
- Ensures that copy and language for all casino media (Radio, TV, Direct, Outdoor, Digital) is accurate, on message and uses correct grammar.
- Manages the specified advertising budget prepares monthly variance reports and maintains department checkbook.
- Ensures that all purchasing policies are followed by direct reports, and negotiate best pricing available.
- Fosters a strong customer service culture using SPIRIT throughout the property and external partners through communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Maintains compliance with ACBCI Internal Controls and standard operating procedures.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies for self and direct reports
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four- year College or university preferred
- 3 - 5 years of specialized experience in casino operations, marketing management or related with at least 2 years of supervisory experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience of direct marketing, database utilization and tracking systems a plus 3 years of advertising agency experience with a focus on account supervision
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.