Uniform Room Attendant - Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Uniform Room Attendant
Live! Casino Hotel Maryland
Hanover, Maryland 21076
Aug 10, 2017
Sep 09, 2017
Type of Position:
SCOPE AND MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Uniform Room Attendant is responsible for assisting with coordinating, maintaining and distributing uniforms to Live! Casino & Hotel team members and vendor uniforms.
The attendant is also responsible for assisting with the distribution of locks and lock combinations.
CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
- Distributes uniforms as required by Live! Casino & Hotel.
- Maintains a neat and orderly uniform room.
- Completes accurate monthly inventory of all uniforms.
- Fits team members for uniforms and makes necessary alterations when necessary.
- Assists with coordinating dry cleaning and laundry service.
- Assist with locker assignments to team members.
- Assist with maintaining an accurate inventory of lockers, locks and combinations.
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of lockers and equipment; periodically inspecting for cleanliness and repair needs.
- Assist with maintaining records of repair and cleaning of all equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience with uniform and inventory control is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with alterations, uniform fitting, sewing and/or tailoring is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to follow and understand instructions.
- Must be able to use a computer and Microsoft software.
- Knowledge of how to use a sewing machine.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Must have basic math skills for inventory control.
- Must be responsive to the needs of team members.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills in order to communicate with team members, vendors, and upper management.
- Occasional lifting of 15-20 pounds.
- Must be able to reach medium to high levels.
- 30% bending.
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is conveniently located at the Arundel Mills Mall, halfway between Baltimore and Washington, directly off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway at Arundel Mills Blvd. and Route 100 in Hanover, MD (Anne Arundel County), with easy access off I-95 at Route 100.
Open 24/7, the $500+ million Maryland Live! Casino is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country with more than 200 live action table games, including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, and a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms.
The new flagship Live! Hotel is coming 1st Quarter 2018, and the new Live! Lofts is now open.
A variety of irresistible dining options include Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood; the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; the multi-station Live! Buffet; Noodles, featuring traditional Ramen noodles, bánh mì sandwiches and phð soups; Luk Fu, serving authentic South East Asian cuisine; and Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli. A sizzling nightlife, including live entertainment at Rams Head Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the world-class gaming and entertainment experience.
Other first-class amenities include the Shop Live! retail store; a bus lounge, and a secure covered 5,000-space parking garage with valet service, free self-parking and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and unlimited career potential. Our benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60-days of employment.
Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit http://www.marylandlivecasino.com/ or http://www.myliveonlinecasino.com/ Follow Maryland Live! Casino on Facebook and Twitter.
For employment opportunities, visit http://www.jobsatmarylandlivecasino.com/