Front Manager - Buffet (Food & Beverage) - Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Front Manager - Buffet (Food & Beverage)
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70601
Aug 17, 2017
Nov 15, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Front Manager is responsible for supervision of a high volume dining room operation.
Ensures the guests receive the highest level of service to maximize guest satisfaction.
This person is also responsible for proper staffing and controls labor costs.
In addition, the Front Manager ensures excellence in guest satisfaction through effective training of staff, commitment to a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude, and a hands-on, lead by example management style.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
• Prefer a minimum of two years (or greater) of experience in food or hospitality sales.
• Experience in convention servicing and/or meeting planning.
• Ability to understand high-volume operations.
• Ability to be a self-starter.
• Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
• Hospitality degree a plus, but not necessary.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have solid planning, time management, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work overtime, irregular hours and occasionally travel.
TO APPLY: Please click on the Apply Now button above and you will be redirected to our Career Page. Select our Lake Charles, LA, location and search for the Job Title.
Golden Nugget Lake Charles
Lake Charles LA, 70605
Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants.
The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries.
We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.