Security Manager - Resorts World Casino New York
Resorts World Casino New York
Jamaica , New York 11420
Feb 10, 2017
Oct 04, 2017
Type of Position:
- Oversees all Security Shift Managers and Security Supervisors.
- Assists Director of Security in maintaining operations and makes decisions in his absence.
- Develops and enforces security procedures and regulations.
- Acts as a liaison to all departments on security measures, procedures, and needs.
- Plans, develops, selects and directs the staffing supervision, training and scheduling of all security personnel.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Security Department.
- Assist the Director of Security in training, selecting, developing, schedules and directs the Security staff.
- Implements systems to ensure compliance with federal, state and company rules and regulations.
- Identifies and controls risks and threats to the safety and assets of the company patrons and employees.
- Responsible for the detention of persons for probable cause for the purpose of notifying law enforcement and/or state gaming officials.
- Controls and maintains company-wide key controls through the property.
- Directs security personnel to specific assigned duties and/or special assignments as needed. Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Must have Associate’s degree or at least five (5) years relevant experience.
- Must have excellent PC, planning and organizational, communication and delegation skills.
- Prior law enforcement or casino experience preferred.
- Must be certified or become certified by any state, city or country agency having jurisdiction over the employee’s area of operation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum 18 years old and have the ability to obtain appropriate license pursuant to NY State Lottery Regulations.
Physical and Mental
- Must be in good physical condition, capable of assisting in the lifting of a human being based on the circumstances.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work long hours including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to quickly make independent decisions.
- Ability to formulate and communicate ideas.
- Analytical thought processes.
110-00 Rockaway Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11420
Hours of Operation: Daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM EST
Resorts World Casino New York City provides guests with world-class gaming, exquisite dining and unique entertainment experiences. Located in Queens, NY, we have over 5,000 slot machines and electronic table games. The casino operates daily from 8am - 4am. In addition to our expansive gaming facilities, guests can enjoy fine dining at RW Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
With the largest HDTV in Queens, our 16’ x 28’ screen at the center of Bar360 displays the night’s top sporting events, and free live entertainment. On our third floor Central Park Casino level, big-ticketed events happen live in the 70,000-square-foot event space.
With properties across the globe, the Genting Group (parent company of Resorts World Casino New York City) is the international leader of gaming, entertainment and tourism.