Slot Supervisor - Resorts World Casino New York
Resorts World Casino New York
Jamaica , New York 11420
Feb 10, 2017
May 27, 2017
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
- Responsible for implementing gaming department policies and procedures as directed by the Manager of Slot Operations.
- Supervising and directing the gaming floor staff on their shift.
- Ensures there is proper communication with staff and between shifts and other departments.
- Ensures that gaming activity is conducted in accordance with New York Lottery regulations.
- Promotes adherence to policies and procedures along with maintaining and promoting positive public and employee relations.
- Demonstrates and provides outstanding customer and employee relations at all times.
- Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all times. Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have an Associate’s degree or at least three (3) years relevant experience in this field. Must have excellent PC, communication and delegation skills. Working knowledge of word processors and spread sheets. Must be a team player. Minimum 18 years old and have the ability to obtain the appropriate license pursuant to NY State Lottery regulations.
Trains, supervises, directs and schedules staff on their shift. Conducts regular shift meetings. Safeguards assets of the company and ensures positive guest relations through the communication and training of procedures and controls the auditing of staff. Implements gaming department policy and procedures through communication and education of staff. Visually inspects the gaming area. Identifies and interviews potential employees and makes recommendations to the Vice President. Attends periodic meetings and training sessions. Analyzes gaming reports to evaluate performance of gaming equipment.
Physical and Mental
Able to stand and walk the property the entire shift. Moderate lifting of at least 30 lbs. Ability to analyze situations in a calm and rational manner and render an appropriate decision. Based on the outlet and/or location, this position may require bi-lingual (Asian) communication capabilities. Ability to create employee schedules. Possess basic math skills. Ability to be persuasive.
110-00 Rockaway Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11420
Hours of Operation: Daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM EST
Resorts World Casino New York City provides guests with world-class gaming, exquisite dining and unique entertainment experiences. Located in Queens, NY, we have over 5,000 slot machines and electronic table games. The casino operates daily from 8am - 4am. In addition to our expansive gaming facilities, guests can enjoy fine dining at RW Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
With the largest HDTV in Queens, our 16’ x 28’ screen at the center of Bar360 displays the night’s top sporting events, and free live entertainment. On our third floor Central Park Casino level, big-ticketed events happen live in the 70,000-square-foot event space.
With properties across the globe, the Genting Group (parent company of Resorts World Casino New York City) is the international leader of gaming, entertainment and tourism.