Golf Service Representative - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Golf Service Representative
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
Feb 16, 2018
May 16, 2018
Type of Position:
Full Time, Temporary
The Golf Service Representative creates a positive experience by assisting guests and members with outside services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
- Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Cache Creek Casino Resort.
- Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
- Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
- Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
- May direct start of play.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with food and beverage activities.
- Cleans golfers clubs upon completion of play.
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- The ability to create an extraordinary guest experience by delivering superior service.
- Strive to exceed the expectations of our guests.
- Unparalleled experience to our guests through personal service, consistency and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Attends staff meetings.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience and/or Education
Must have up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to guests and employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
- Valid Driver's License
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401 (k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process
Click on Apply Now and you will be redirected to our Online Employment Application, which must be completed to be considered for this opportunity.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65 Brooks CA, 95606
Web site: www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort, owned and operated by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, is 40 miles northwest of Sacramento and 80 miles from the San Francisco Bay Area in Brooks, California. It is one of Northern California’s largest casino-resort destinations, featuring over 2,400 slot machines and 122 table games, including a 14-table Poker Room.
The 415,000-square foot property also offers its guests four-diamond, four-star accommodations at its 200-room luxury hotel, conveniently located next to the casino and offering spectacular views of the gorgeous Capay Valley and picturesque hillsides.
Guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, along with a host of amenities, such as in-room dining, a state-of-the-art health spa, eight restaurants, Club 88 entertainment venue, an outdoor swimming pool & sundeck, world-class entertainment in a 700-seat indoor concert venue, and an 18-hole championship golf course, as well as a hotel conference center.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
Vision Care Insurance
401 (k) Savings Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Cache Creek offers Yolo Bus pass discounts in addition to our gas discount. We also give even larger gas discounts through our Carpool Incentive Program. If you're interested in working in a fun and exciting environment, please visit us online at jobs.cachecreek.com and complete an application!
Brooks is a great place to live! Click here to read more!