Concession Attendant - Tioga Downs Casino & Resort
Tioga Downs Casino & Resort
Nichols, New York 13812
Mar 12, 2018
Apr 12, 2018
Type of Position:
Part Time, Temporary
Food and Beverage
The Concession Attendant is responsible for the following:
- Prepare and serve food items according to recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of daily menus and prices.
- Accurately account for all revenue associated with the sale or service of food and beverage products.
- Ensure proper stock of product and supplies needed for service.
- Engage guests in conversation and make their experience memorable.
- Ensure cleanliness of venue.
- All other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Tioga Downs Casino Resort
2384 West River Rd.
Nichols NY, 13812
Tioga Downs Casino Resort is located at the gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country in New York. With 950 slot machines, 32 table games, including the World Series of Poker sanctioned Poker Room, it’s a gambler’s retreat.
Add in the best barbecue from around the country at Virgil’s Real Barbecue, fresh food at the County Fair Buffet grown in our garden and on local farms, headline concerts, live music from the best regional bands on the weekends and live racing all summer long and Tioga Downs is a sure bet for fun.
The property features a 161-room hotel, spa, P.J. Clarke’s Restaurant, swimming pools with water slides and 33,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Tioga Downs Casino is the most inviting, entertaining and rewarding experience that the region has to offer. With the excitement of harness racing and the thrills of casino gaming in a friendly and casual atmosphere, this destination is rivaled by none.
Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer