Food and Beverage Supervisor - Tioga Downs Casino & Resort
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Tioga Downs Casino & Resort
Nichols, New York 13812
Apr 04, 2018
May 09, 2018
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all Beverage Service and Quick Service staff ensuring operational standards and guest services are in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures and Gaming regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for the training, scheduling, and supervision of Food and Beverage Servers, Bartenders, Barbacks, and Concession attendants on an assigned shift.
- Ensure smooth and efficient service throughout all assigned venues in the property.
- Conducts shift meetings with staff assigning stations and facilitating the flow of information throughout the department.
- Handles all associate relation issues as needed.
- Supervises and reports to management all associate call ins and scheduling conflicts to ensure a cost effective staffing level.
- Promote outstanding guest relations throughout the property resolving any guest dispute promptly and in a courteous manner. Constantly monitoring operations during peak hours by talking with customers and working alongside staff.
- Knowledge of all State alcohol and NYS Lottery Regulations and ensures adherence.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, assigning and disciplining all front line associates.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associates Degree preferred, and two or more years experience in restaurant service with Supervisory experience preferred.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Tioga Downs Casino Resort
2384 West River Rd.
Nichols NY, 13812
Tioga Downs Casino Resort is located at the gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country in New York. With 950 slot machines, 32 table games, including the World Series of Poker sanctioned Poker Room, it’s a gambler’s retreat.
Add in the best barbecue from around the country at Virgil’s Real Barbecue, fresh food at the County Fair Buffet grown in our garden and on local farms, headline concerts, live music from the best regional bands on the weekends and live racing all summer long and Tioga Downs is a sure bet for fun.
The property features a 161-room hotel, spa, P.J. Clarke’s Restaurant, swimming pools with water slides and 33,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Tioga Downs Casino is the most inviting, entertaining and rewarding experience that the region has to offer. With the excitement of harness racing and the thrills of casino gaming in a friendly and casual atmosphere, this destination is rivaled by none.
Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer