IT Support Specialist - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
IT Support Specialist
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Dec 04, 2017
Jan 02, 2018
Type of Position:
- Consults with Supervisor to analyze computer system needs for informational and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment needs. Recommends and develops plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases.
- Manages the development, implementation, installation, and operation of informational and functional systems for the organization.
- Provides support to end users in the usage, and maintenance of software programs and hardware.
- Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to address problems as needed to improve overall efficiency.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similiar capacity.
- Develops project plans, coordinates projects, communicates changes and progress, completes projects on time and budget, manages project team activities.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares expertise with others.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit, puts success of the team above own interests, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Understands business implications of decisions, Displays orientation to profitability, Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition, Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Works within approved budget, develops and implements cost saving measures, contributes to profits and revenue, conserves organizational resources.
- Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and plans for additional resources.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Division/Department : Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
Shift/Hours : Varies
To Apply: Click on the "Apply Now" button and you will be redirected to our company online application which must be completed to be considered for this position.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.