We have listed the questions most frequently asked by Employers. Just click on the appropriate question below and the answer will appear.
If you do not find your specific question, please use our Employer Inquiry Form to send us your question by email. Our hours of operation are 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, EST, Monday - Friday. Feel free to give us a call for expeditious attention - 609-813-2333.
We look forward to assisting you to fulfill your talent acquisition needs - whether it is through our Job Board, a custom email to our Resume Database.
Their personal/contact information (name, address, phone, email) will not be visible to you. They will have an ID# and a link will be at the top of their resume, through which you may correspond with them.
- Provide a comprehensive job description and list specific education/certification and experiential requirements.
- Note if Gaming experience is required or preferred ( if applicable).
- Provide a competitive salary range & a description of insurance benefits, PTO time and other perks.
- If applicable, provide information about a relocation package, and note if the position is eligible for a bonus.
- Use spell check and review your job posting for legibility.
- Update the job posting date if the position is re-listed, or is an ongoing opening.
- Our system acknowledges all resumes submitted through the Apply Now button; however once the position closes, qualified candidates can be apprised since you can email multiple candidates simultaneously from the Casino Careers Applicant Tracking Report.
- Remove or expire listings that have been filled.
The following are questions often asked by Casino Careers Job Seekers. We hope the information provided in response to these questions is helpful to you. If you need additional information, please use our Job Seeker Inquiry form. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for a response. Just click on the appropriate question below and the answer will appear. We wish you much success in your career endeavors.
Using the Casino Careers Job Search Engine:
You may use the word OR to find jobs that have different words in the title, such as: marketing supervisor or casino host
If you are only interested in a specific department, (such as Food & Beverage), select that department and search using one or multiple words such as: food server or supervisor or cook
Most Gaming Companies who recruit through Casino Careers will require that during the employment process you provide proof that you possess the required work permit authorization needed to work in their geographical location. Companies may want you to be able to interview personally for their open positions.
Most job postings will specify if the Employer will assist prospective employees with obtaining the necessary work permits, so please read their requirements closely.
Applying for Jobs:
Posting a Resume and Maintaining a Job Seeker Profile:
Creating a Job Search Profile to receive Job Alerts:
Free Resume Review:
For a Free Resume Review just upload your current resume to TopResume and you will receive your review within 2 business days.