Assistant Beverage Manager - Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
Assistant Beverage Manager
Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
Northfield (Cleveland Area), Ohio 44067
Nov 18, 2016
Dec 13, 2016
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Opens and closes shift or work area at scheduled times; ensuring outlet is fully prepared for operation, as well as ensuring cleanliness and security of company assets.
- Maintains administrative functions, such as scheduling, time and attendance records, and appraisals in order to ensure appropriate staffing levels and that team members are performing duties according to established service standards.
- Assists in monitoring department budget to ensure efficient use of labor and other resources in order to achieve effective operation of the department.
- Monitors guest service and satisfaction by interviewing guests and by observing dining ratings in order to make recommendations for improvement to maintain high service standards and a positive dining experience for customers.
- Resolves guest concerns or complaints in order to maintain positive customer relations.
- Inspects food outlets daily to ensure a safe work environment, that equipment is operating properly and that sufficient supplies are on hand in order to achieve smooth operation of the department.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Other duties as assigned.
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through a high school degree, as well as 4 years’ dining experience, with a minimum of 2 years’ Food & Beverage supervisory experience; or through a Bachelor's degree in Restaurant Management or related field.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be eighteen (21) years of age.
- Knowledge of wines and alcoholic beverages.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Maintain bar operations.
Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
10777 Northfield Rd.
Northfield, OH 44067
Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, is adjacent to the world-famous Northfield Park harness racetrack and is centrally located just 20 miles Southeast of Downtown Cleveland and 20 miles North of Akron. The world’s only “Rocksino” features the most exciting gaming floor in Northeast Ohio, many flavorful dining options, and one of a kind live shows and entertainment offerings.
There are over 2,200 VLT (video lottery terminal) games from Pennies to High-Limit denominations and all of the latest and greatest titles.
The Rocksino offers the luxurious Club Velvet, a 300-seat club featuring comedy and intimate sessions with headlining performers. Hard Rock Live is the rockin’ 1,800-seat concert hall featuring the world’s most renowned artists in the ultimate live music venue. Guests can take in free shows on the Hard Rock Cafe stage and Center Bar.
The Rocksino is jam-packed with dining options. Local football legend Bernie Kosar invites guests to Kosar’s Wood Fired-Grill. Fresh Harvest Buffet features over 64 different delectable items every day. For those on the go, Constant Grind Bistro offers up hot and cold deli favorites and a full coffee bar. And don’t forget, the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe…the original icon in rock n’ roll dining!
Its $1 million rock memorabilia collection includes Eddie Van Halen’s Harley Davidson, the Black Eyed Peas’ costumes, Shakira’s stunning dress, Madonna’s motorcycle cap and a Diana Ross gown just to name a few of the unique pieces.
Our mission at at the world’s only “Rocksino” is to create authentic experiences that rock …an explosive musical blend of sights, sounds, fun and taste.