Table Games Floor Person
Pechanga Resort and Casino
Temecula, California 92591
Search Jobs Share this job posting:
The Table Games Floor Person is responsible for preserving the integrity and orderly operation of assigned table games and assets in accordance with all applicable rules, laws and regulations.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Supervise, coach, instruct and direct dealers in proper procedures of appropriate aspects of table games operations including but not limited to correction of errors, recommendations of disciplinary actions and monitoring all work processes.
• Monitor table games activities for adherence to casino and government rules, regulations and procedures.
• Protect the integrity of all table games including monitoring chip purchases, ensuring all transactions are correct and maintaining security and integrity.
• Assist in the administration of disciplinary or corrective action, and monitor post-disciplinary performance of assigned employees.
• Track and document play of patrons including but not limited to monitoring wager amounts, length of play, purchase amounts and wins/losses.
• Ensure appropriate and professional care and service are provided to guests and employees.
• Ensure the protection and integrity of games, currency, chips, playing cards and other assets.
• Practice and foster open, clear, two-way communication with all related departments and superiors.
• Provide ongoing advice, support and direction to dealers.
• Apply positive communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with employees at all times.
• Proactively manage and direct the performance of assigned dealers. Provide and recommend training and performance enhancements and evaluations.
• Supervise, direct, coordinate, influence and persuade employees in order to maintain company service standards.
• Maintain excellent grooming and personal conduct according to company standards and ensure dealers do the same.
• Interact with department and company employees in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way and cross-culture communications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Based upon operational/staffing needs, other duties as assigned may include, but not be limited to, the following:
o Pencil responsibilities
o Reviewing and maintaining the necessary records pertaining to pit activities including daily and monthly review of operations and financial data provided.
o Adhering to and ensuring compliance with all company policies, procedures and internal controls and government regulations.
o Monitoring and managing staffing levels and labor costs and optimizing utilization of assigned pit(s) including adjusting table minimums and maximum bet levels.
o Managing and overseeing the efficient operation of assigned pit functions and communications with related departments.
o Maintaining and ensuring adherence to all internal and external regulations, policies and procedures within assigned pit.
o Creating daily reports on individual pit performance.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This Table Games Floor Person supervises dealers and the operations of assigned games.
RequirementsGAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A high school diploma and some college preferred; at least year experience in a table games operations supervisory capacity or three plus years experience as a table games dealer; or a combination of education and/or experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for satisfactory job performance is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires strong oral and written communication skills; must be fluent in reading, writing, understanding and speaking English.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Qualify to obtain class “A” gaming license
• Leadership, motivation, counseling, discipline and training skills.
• Ability to manage multi-cultural staff and to create and maintain a harmonious work environment.
• Thorough knowledge of blackjack, baccarat and at least one other table game.
• Current game protection skills and knowledge of cheating and advantage play activities.
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
• Ability to adapt to and embrace technological changes.
• Average computer skills and the ability to learn new computer skills.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Type of PositionFull Time
CategoryCasino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
How To Apply
Share this job posting:Search Jobs
Pechanga Resort & Casino
Pechanga Resort & Casino, nestled in Temecula’s picturesque Southern California Wine Country, is California’s biggest and best resort and casino. Pechanga offers the ultimate destination setting as the winner of AAA’s Four Diamond award every year since 2000. Guests are treated to all the amenities of a world-class resort with exceptional entertainment, 11 restaurants, championship golf course, luxury spa and non-stop gaming excitement.
The immense 200,000 square-foot casino is the largest in the state and features more than 3,400 slots and 130 table games, ensuring the excitement never lets up and guests always have new and exhilarating gaming experiences.
Pechanga is a great place to stay and play with 517 beautifully appointed and world-class spacious guest rooms including 84 suites. All rooms have gorgeous views of the valley and mountain range. Spa Pechanga offers a tranquil paradise of exquisite pampering and service that is far beyond expectations.
The championship par 72 golf course, Journey at Pechanga winds through the native canyons and ravines, rising and falling a breathtaking 300 feet in 18 holes. The clubhouse at Journey is a 62,000 square-foot work of art with breathtaking vistas and is complete with high-end golf amenities, including a well-stocked pro shop and Journey’s End, voted the Inland Empire's best brunch restaurant by Inland Empire magazine.
In December 2015, The Pechanga Tribe broke ground on a new Four-Diamond hotel wing, a luxury spa, new ballroom and meeting space, a resort-style pool complex, two restaurants, and related improvements.
|Return to Job Listings The content of this page belongs solely to Casino Careers LLC. for use exclusively on the casinocareers.com domain. No third party may make use of this page and its contents for any reason.|