Lique Cashier* - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203-3499
Jan 11, 2017
Feb 09, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to the Ice Cream Parlor guests and staff.
- Have basic knowledge of Ice Cream, Shakes and Sundaes.
- Engages in friendly conversations with guests whenever possible using the 10/5 rule: 10 feet-make eye contact and smile, 5 feet-greet and speak to guest. Says thank you to every guest.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest?s name whenever possible.
- Working knowledge of computer especially POS system: Be able to use POS system to enter food and beverage orders into the system to ensure accurate preparation of product. When necessary be able to manually itemizes, totals, and presents check for payment to correct customers.
- Follow all cash handling and gaming guidelines as established by resort and casino.
- Keep designated working area clean and organized, and assists in maintaining cleanliness of the Ice Cream Parlor, including seating areas and condiment station, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards. Follows the duty roster.
- Thank customers, invites them back, wishes them luck and makes it easy for them to get back in play.
- Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma, GED or comparable experience·
- Must Read, write, understand and speak English fluently.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. (boxes full of our cups, lids, plates, etc.)
- Must be able to tolerate industry standard chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights.
- Able to work at a fast pace in an often crowded/noisy environment.
- Must be able to maintain a neat, professional, well groomed appearance and uphold company appearance/dress standards.
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Varies
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.