Player Development Executive - Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Player Development Executive
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Indio, California 92203
Jan 11, 2017
Feb 09, 2017
Type of Position:
The primary responsibility of the Player Development Executive is to effectively market, evaluate, recruit, establish and maintain a professional relationship with new Southern California players. The Player Development Executive will develop and maintain superior relationships with guests by equal utilization of professionalism and personality. They will track and monitor guest feedback and participation on an on-going basis to determine program effectiveness. Prepare, coordinate, host and administer all complimentary and guest events.
- Utilize years in the casino industry to bring and maintain new premium players to the property.
- Will use marketing tools such as outside acquisition campaigns and resort amenities.
- Will closely be monitored by the VP of Player Development on increasing the number of
premium players to FSRC.
- Uses computer database to identify target players.
- Speak with players in person or on telephone to market promotions and events.
- Walk through casino to identify registered players and prospective players.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze database for opportunities and productivity.
- Approve and monitor comp issuance based on player performance.
- Attend player events, interact with invited players, and provide guest service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Meet goals and objectives for daily phone calls and letters mailed to current, inactive and prospective high-end players.
- Meet goals and objectives for monthly casino revenue and player development.
Assist with the ongoing education of the Casino Host and Player’s Club staffs.
Works with internal customers to ensure a successful and productive work environment and completion of work projects.
- Assists in the planning and hosting of Special Events (on and off property), dinners, tournaments, promotions and any event attributing to the success of the department and company.
- Uses contacts to generate new business.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Minimum of Three (3) years Casino/Gaming experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and friendly, outgoing personality required.
- Must be a proven self-starter, flexible, versatile, and responsible.
- Must be able to work all schedules, all days, and all shifts. Complete flexibility is required.
- Prior customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Computer skills a must and travel may be required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
All positions require successfully passing a drug screen and background investigation.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Division/Department : Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Shift/Hours : Varies
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
84-245 Indio Springs Parkway
Indio, CA 92203-3499
Fax: (760) 238-5621
Web Site: www.fantasyspringsresort.com
How to apply by fax:
Please make sure to list which positions you are applying for:
FAX your resume to (760) 238-5621
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino is located on the reservation of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians in southern California near the city of Indio, 22 miles east of Palm Springs and approximately 130 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 2,000 slot and video poker machines, Bingo and 40 table games, which include Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, Jackpot Pai Gow, and Spanish 21.
The Resort offers 250 luxurious rooms with spectacular mountain views. Food and beverage venues include fine dining in The Bistro and casual dining or cocktails in JOY Asian Cuisine, POM, The Fresh Grill Buffet, The Pizza Kitchen, Lique, LIT bar & lounge, and the12th Floor Cocktail Lounge & Wine Bar.
Guests can enjoy live entertainment from concerts to boxing in the Special Events Center and relax on the Eagle Falls Golf Course, a masterpiece with unique elevations and water features that is open for public play.