Guest Services Representative* (P/T) - Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Guest Services Representative* (P/T)
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
Rancho Mirage, California 92270
Dec 03, 2016
Mar 25, 2017
Type of Position:
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Accommodates guest of the Hotel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
• Monitor and analyze room inventory to maximize occupancy and increase average rate.
• Answers the telephone using appropriate greeting.
• Process guest telephone request in a timely manner
• Understand and implementing new and existing front office procedures.
• Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking
voice, Use positive body language.
• Computes bill, collects payment, and makes changes for guest, verify and imprint credit card for
authorization using VISA NET.
• Help train new and existing employees for the efficient operation of the department.
• Assigned reservation based on resort availability and guest preference. Give choice of smoking or non-
smoking room, and notify guest of check in and out time.
• Keeps records of room availability and guest s accounts, and Deposits guests valuables in hotel
safe deposit box..
• Memorize and communicate deposit and guarantee policies. Issue room keys, and escort instructions
• Responsible for accurately processing transactions.
• 12. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations polices, procedures.
Responsibilities include assistants to train Guest Representatives I in taking reservations and
operating Computer terminals and printers to store and receive reservation data.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
To be considered for this position you
must complete the
Employer Online Application via the company website.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa • Spa Resort Casino Hotel
Rancho Mirage • Palm Springs
HotWaterCasino.com • SpaResortCasino.com
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, a four-diamond resort in Rancho Mirage, and Spa Resort Casino in downtown Palm Springs offer the hottest slots, a variety of table games, and high-limit gaming, plus fine dining, shopping, relaxing spas and luxurious hotel rooms, all in a gorgeous resort setting.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California has been repeatedly voted "Best Casino" in reader's polls. It’s home to more than a thousand slots, a variety of table games, and a wildly popular 18-table non-smoking Poker room. The casino offers exciting lounge entertainment plus award-winning dining, adjacent to its luxury resort hotel. Guests can stay in style in 340 deluxe rooms and suites; enjoy a relaxing spa, pool and cabana complex, as well as a state-of-the-art conference center. The Show, a 2,000 seat entertainment venue completes this world-class destination.
Spa Resort Casino is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, California. The resort’s boutique hotel offers 229 newly remodeled guest rooms, and the world-famous Spa which offers natural hot mineral springs. Spa Resort Casino also offers the best in gaming with slots, table games and a private high-limit gaming room. The property features fine dining, live entertainment and dancing, all just steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants that make Palm Springs one of the America’s most adored resorts.
Both resorts are owned and operated by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, which also owns the world-famous Indian Canyons and Tahquitz Canyon hiking trails, and Indian Canyons Golf Resort.