Security Officer - River Spirit Casino
River Spirit Casino
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
Jan 02, 2017
Mar 03, 2017
Type of Position:
SUMMARYProvide effective patrol, strong community relations and professional communications to the Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos. Other duties and responsibilities may be requested which are not specified in job duties, Facility Post Orders and SOPs; the ability to react and accomplish tasks as assigned is required at all times. Escalate issues or provide information to Supervisor for resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patrol, monitor and identify activities/situations that pose security or safety risks.
- Ensure all rules, regulations, and law violation issues are resolved.
- Provide crowd control when applicable.
- Respond to all assigned security incidents and requests for service from the casino or requested by an outside entity.
- Complete investigations of those incidents that rise to this level.
- Promote community relations by meeting and greeting all members of our organization within assigned areas.
- Inquire into the needs of guest, employees and other members of our organization.
- Meet and exceed the casino’s customer service standard.
- Clearly communicate with other officers, surveillance, operations, etc.
- Effectively structure and write incident reports and other written documents.
- Must use two way radio communication systems, routinely.
- Other duties or projects, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATIONHS Diploma or GED equivalent; and/or combination of education & experience.
CLEET Security officer training or equivalent, preferred.
EXPERIENCEPrevious casino and security experience preferred. Previous customer service experience preferred. Knowledge and application of basic computer skills are required, including word processing, email, electronic time clock and use of copier/printer, etc.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
River Spirit Casino
P.O. Box 700833
Tulsa OK, 74170
River Spirit Casino, located in Tulsa, OK, has over 200,000 square feet of gaming space. The casino floor features 2,600 slot machines, 15 table games including Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow Poker, and Baccarat as well as 11 poker tables.
Guest can dine at Johnny Rockets or Visions Buffet and enjoy cocktails and entertainment at Scoreboard Sports Bar or 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar. Other standard features are FREE entertainment, exciting promotions, a High Stakes Lounge, and customer service.
We are always looking for outstanding employees who are customer service-oriented and are dedicated to making a guest’s stay memorable and enjoyable. If you have excellent communications skills and a warm smile, we are interested in talking to you.
We are growing and opportunities abound! Here at Creek Nation Casino we not only provide great career opportunities in an exciting and fun work environment but also offer our team members competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
Family Medical Leave (unpaid)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Employer Paid Benefits
Direct Deposit Perfect
Attendance Incentive Holiday
Pay 401 (k) after 1 year of uninterrupted service
Short and Long Term Disability
As part of our dedication to career advancement, River Spirit Casino also focuses on guest service and training, offering free training classes to foster the individual growth and success of our team members.
Fun is not just something we promise our guests! Come join the excitement as a member of the Creek Nation Casino team and discover just how limitless your potential really is.
If you are local, visit the Human Resources between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. For a complete, detailed list of current job openings, please contact the Human Resources office at 918-995-8849.