Security Manager - Resorts World Casino New York
Resorts World Casino New York
Jamaica , New York 11420
Nov 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2017
Type of Position:
- Oversees all Security Shift Managers and Security Supervisors.
- Assists Director of Security in maintaining operations and makes decisions in his absence.
- Develops and enforces security procedures and regulations.
- Acts as a liaison to all departments on security measures, procedures, and needs.
- Plans, develops, selects and directs the staffing supervision, training and scheduling of all security personnel.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Security Department.
- Assist the Director of Security in training, selecting, developing, schedules and directs the Security staff.
- Implements systems to ensure compliance with federal, state and company rules and regulations.
- Identifies and controls risks and threats to the safety and assets of the company patrons and employees.
- Responsible for the detention of persons for probable cause for the purpose of notifying law enforcement and/or state gaming officials.
- Controls and maintains company-wide key controls through the property.
- Directs security personnel to specific assigned duties and/or special assignments as needed. Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Must have Associate’s degree or at least five (5) years relevant experience.
Must have excellent PC, planning and organizational, communication and delegation skills.
Prior law enforcement or casino experience preferred.
Must be certified or become certified by any state, city or country agency having jurisdiction over the employee’s area of operation.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Must be a team player.
Minimum 18 years old and have the ability to obtain appropriate license pursuant to NY State Lottery Regulations.
Physical and Mental
Must be in good physical condition, capable of assisting in the lifting of a human being based on the circumstances. Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to work long hours including weekends and holidays. Ability to quickly make independent decisions. Ability to formulate and communicate ideas. Analytical thought processes.
110-00 Rockaway Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11420
Hours of Operation: Daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 AM EST
Resorts World Casino New York City provides guests with world-class gaming, exquisite dining and unique entertainment experiences. Located in Queens, NY, we have over 5,000 slot machines and electronic table games. The casino operates daily from 8am - 4am. In addition to our expansive gaming facilities, guests can enjoy fine dining at RW Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
With the largest HDTV in Queens, our 16’ x 28’ screen at the center of Bar360 displays the night’s top sporting events, and free live entertainment. On our third floor Central Park Casino level, big-ticketed events happen live in the 70,000-square-foot event space.
With properties across the globe, the Genting Group (parent company of Resorts World Casino New York City) is the international leader of gaming, entertainment and tourism.