Food & Beverage Manager - Wyandotte Nation Casino
Food & Beverage Manager
Wyandotte Nation Casino
Joplin, Missouri 74370
Dec 16, 2016
Feb 14, 2017
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Solid working knowledge of computer applications: Word, Excel, POS System (Micros).
- Possess thorough working knowledge of all applicable sanitation requirements, and State and federal laws.
- Ability to work as directed by your supervisor, which may result in being scheduled anytime during a 24 hour period, 365 days a year.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Master in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Wyandotte Nation Gaming license.
We offer 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision. We also have a 401(k) where the company matches up to 4% and you are fully vested the first year.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
100 Jackpot Place
Wyandotte, OK 74370
Wyandotte Nation Casino located on HWY 60 in beautiful Wyandotte Oklahoma. We feature over 800 class-two and class-three games with denominations ranging from .01 to $10.00. Several progressives are located throughout the property as well. So, whether you want to take a shot at a huge jackpot or casually play for fun, there truly is something for everyone.
High Limit Room…Live large in our breathtakingly adorned High Limit Room, featuring over 40 VGT, IGT and Bally machines ranging in denominations from $2.00 to $10.00. This gorgeous space perfectly blends privacy with high-stake excitement. Not to mention, some of the largest jackpots in the Four-State Area.
Wyandotte Nation Casino features a variety of table games including: 6 deck blackjack, Three Card Poker, single deck Superfun 21, Ultimate Texas Hold’em Progressive and Crazy 4 Poker. As always there are constant opportunities daily to play ante free blackjack. The table games pit is located just steps away from the casino bar, so grab a drink and pull up a chair. Wyandotte Nation Casino table games periodically offers special events and tournaments.
The Twin Bridges Restaurant redefines the dining experience. Our fresh approach and attention to detail – from preparation to presentation – infuses each of our menu items with invigorating flavors. It’s this focused approach that distinguishes both our dishes and those preparing them. Before or after your meal, explore our renovated interior, which now features an adjoining bar serving an assortment of classic cocktails and signature drinks.Taste for yourself why Twin Bridges Restaurant is the new standard of dining in the Four-State Area. We call it Dining Redefined; you’ll call it delicious!
Wyandotte Nation Casino is NOW HIRING! We’ve expanded, BIG TIME! That means more jobs for people like YOU! You’ll get access to amazing benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to grow in the always-dynamic casino industry. Our ideal candidate is a team player, always upbeat, loves being around people and goes out of their way to make others happy. So, think you’ve got what it takes?
Join the Wyandotte family of employees, fill out an application or call 918.678.6404... apply today!